~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

omg zumba isnt for me :rofl: I have 2 left feet.

downloaded davinas 30min workout one. Needed weights for #1 and hate core strength videos so did the cardio one and i liked it although it wasnt that hard going. anyone got any other recommendations?

just for lols, she so isnt even trying LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oxfZ1gRBxk&feature=related

Just popping in quickly to shout that i have lost 5 1/2 lb this week. Whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Current weight is now 14 st .1 really pleased with the first week, as long as it continues.... Lol hubby had lost the same too. So that is almost 1 stone between us!!

omg zumba isnt for me :rofl: I have 2 left feet.

downloaded davinas 30min workout one. Needed weights for #1 and hate core strength videos so did the cardio one and i liked it although it wasnt that hard going. anyone got any other recommendations?

just for lols, she so isnt even trying LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oxfZ1gRBxk&feature=related

That has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time...:rofl:

Just popping in quickly to shout that i have lost 5 1/2 lb this week. Whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Current weight is now 14 st .really pleased with the first week, as long as it continues.... Lol hubby had list the same too. So that is almost 1 stone between us!!

Wow thats brilliant hun. Well done! And so good to know your OH is doing it with you for the support. :happydance::happydance:

Well done Stephie, fab loss!:thumbup:

I hope this damn witch hurries up and pisses off, she's hindering my weight loss :rofl:

Sat for an hour and a half earlier and worked out our meal plan and did the shopping so all ready to go this week, Ive not included hardly any syns anywhere as i'm keeping them for special treats as I just know the chocolate craving is going to come out!

I dont think SW is working for me :( I am 1.5lbs heavier this morning than I was yday morning :S

I dont think SW is working for me :( I am 1.5lbs heavier this morning than I was yday morning :S

Blah, I suggest working out a meal plan and STICKING TO IT 100% for one whole week. You will see it definately does work!

What have you eaten daily since being on it? Truthfully, including any 'slip-ups'?

Also your not meant to weigh yourself everyday cos your weight can fluctuate between 0-2.5lbs in one day due to lots of diff factors. Plus with this diet it sometimes takes a week to adjust your body and people do put weight on first week then hve a big loss the second.

Well don't Stephie!

Blah - where you on the master cleanse before SW? It might be that you're retaining a lot of water because of that. I weigh everyday, but don't pay much attention to the numbers until weigh in day. This morning - the scales said I'd put on 3/4 of a lb from yesterday, even though I ate 100% on plan yesterday.

It can especially happen of you eat a lot of carbs x

Blah, I suggest working out a meal plan and STICKING TO IT 100% for one whole week. You will see it definately does work!

What have you eaten daily since being on it? Truthfully, including any 'slip-ups'?

I've not really been proper on it but I have been eating healthily and restarting SW yesterday.

Yesterday I had a mullerlight, an apple, half a mugshot, 2 slices of brown bread with one of the mini tins of beans and chicken, new potatos, sprouts, cauli, brocoli and a couple cups of tea.

Well don't Stephie!

Blah - where you on the master cleanse before SW? It might be that you're retaining a lot of water because of that. I weigh everyday, but don't pay much attention to the numbers until weigh in day. This morning - the scales said I'd put on 3/4 of a lb from yesterday, even though I ate 100% on plan yesterday.

It can especially happen of you eat a lot of carbs x

Okay, I'll give it to next monday but i best not gain :growlmad: I'll be so mad.

Hi all!!! well i weighed myself this morning and i'm 14st :) i'm so chuffed :)

i want to know if anyone knows how many syns are in Tesco free from british pork sausages?

i have ibs so having 2 have them with out wheat u see

help!! xx

I have had 2 cuppas so a little milk, and a large chk breast with green salad and baked beans for lunch.... soooo yummy. gonna have a mullerlight in a second. i cant wait to be weighed tomorrow! x

Blah- I agree with the other girls. Your weight can go up and down on diff days due to water retention, carbs etc. Just go by your official weigh in or u will depress yourself ;-)

Becci- I dnt knw hun. Never heard of them? i buy syn free sausages from my local butchers and i know they are 100% syn free :)
Well done on hitting the 14 stone mark!

Well i was CRAP last night and ended up ordering a pizza and garlic bread with my friend and we drank a lot of wine to calm my nerves as im so nervous bout my operation this afternoon :-( now im nervous and feel like a failure on the diet :-( xxx

Dont feel a failure africaqueen sometimes you just feel like food will help and its best that you have that then feel even lower. plus you have a big day 2day. just try relax and if u want sumthing just think i can sort myself out after the OP at the moment i'm trying to stay calm!

thinking of u!!!

xxx

AfricaQueen, just brush it aside and carry on sweetie! Todays another day:thumbup:

OK can some one help me out? I need to know how many syns would be in a slice of victoria sponge cake with jam? it says on syn online its 4 syns per 28g....how bloomin big is that?

28g is 1oz so not a very big piece at all!Can you not cut it and weigh it?

I had frankie and bennys for lunch today but its my husbands birthday and we shared the starter and dessert so hopefully wont make much diff at weigh in tomorrow!

Uhmm nope, Ive already eaten it:dohh:

It was from a childrens play centre, home made. Ahh well I'll consider all my syns gone for today and work extra hard at zumba tonight:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->