~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

It's great isn't it jac :haha: I've had so much to eat today! Egg on toast for brekkie, pasta for lunch and jacket pots and chicken for dinner :happydance:

Signing into this thread too :D

I started at class yesterday and on day two today and have eaten so much! The one tip she gave us is if you are doing extra easy plan always make sure 1/3 of your plate is filled with super free food(veg/fruit).And make sure you have some syns dont not treat yourself and think your being good cos you will eventually give in and then binge. A little of what you like everyday is good for you :)

Yesterday I had:
B- 2 slices wholemeal toast
L-tangerine, slice of ham, veg risotto
D- 2 jacket potatos beans and cheese and salad

snacks-apple, 3 choc fingers(synned)

today I had:
B-wholemeal toast and beans
L-sw soup made with carrots,celery,onion,garlic,pasta twists,ham,chopped toms and tobasco sauce. Was well yummy and is all free on extra easy woooo!
D- sw chilli and rice with portion of salad.

snacks: bowl of grapes and packet of maltesers(synned)

Im so full this evening! Really hope it works nd I lose at next weigh in!

I had the SW chilli yesterday, soooo nice isn't it!! Nom nom nom! I was Sooo full after it as well :lol:

Yeah it was yum but I put too much cinnamon in oops lol!

Glad you enjoyed Zumba jac!

I have updated front page, if you havent already can you all let me know your weight and goal weight pweeeeease!.

WELLLLLLLLLLLL....I dont know whether to laugh or cry. My scale at home is now in the bin! :dohh: I thought I was 15 stone! NOT!!!!!!!

I went and weighed myself at Boots this evening and I am 15 stone 7 and I was generous and took off a pound for my clothes! Wooopee doo. I dont know whether to laugh or cry....:haha::growlmad:

Oh well good job I have started this. Day 2. Gone Well!

I had Weetabix for breakfast with a teaspoon of sugar...:blush: Lunch was left over garden vegetable pie...and dinner was a veggie curry. Im not sure if that is actually slimming world or not...:rofl: But I need to go shopping!

Can i join in too? I will be regestering with SW on Monday.

Welcome aboard Stephie25!

Thanks Mon, yeah it was really good, cant wait to go again on tuesday now, gym today though:thumbup:

Hows everyone getting on?

I did a sneaky weigh in this morning and after only 2 days I have lost 4lb!! :D Will see what their scales say on Wed though before I celebrate anything hehe! Breakfast has been raspberries,grapes and mullerlight yoghurt poured over top yuuuumy!

I really want to do Zumba, but none of the local classes are at the right times for me. Hopefully it'll get better once LO starts sleeping better at night so I can go out and OH can put her to bed.

Welcome Stephie!

My start weight (as it was on Wednesday) is 149lb
my goal weight is 138lb, but not sure I'll actually get there, I haven't been that weight for about 6 years! I find it so hard to lose this last 10lb, I've already lost 40lb since having LO, so I'm on the home stretch now!

Hi!
Can i join you please!? I joined SW last night first time ever! Confusing big time but the more i read the more i understand.. and you lovely ladies have helped too... Im following the extra easy one too.. but untill i can get to shopping tomorrow i am just doing what i can....

Today
Ive had 2 weetabix with 175ml whole milk... so thats my A&B.. I used all my milk as i dont drink Tea or Coffee often and if i do i will do it as a syn...

I just panic i will be the only one at class not to of lost any weight!!
any tips will be great...

good luck everyone!!
x

On extra easy as long as 1/3 of your plate is full of super free food and you have one healthy option A and one B each day plus your syns you cant go wrong I dont think :D

Ok i am out shopping at the moment. Where can i buy the slimming word chips! I fancy veggie burger and chips for tea. Veggie burger is only 2.5 sins. Get in!! Xxx

Oh i think you have to buy maris potatos and do them yourself.....:dohh:

yeah you do hehe with the frylight spray :)

Mmmm slimming world chips are my fav :)

So far today it's been syn free, usual weetabix for breakfast and I've just had a selection of fruit for lunch as a friend of ours is bringing Chinese for tea, so I'm just gonna have a chow mein 7 syns :)

Hello, I rejoined SW last night after a 13 month break, I lose 4 stone last time and I was pleased that I have only put on a stone!! Would like to lose 2 stone by easter!!!

I either do EE or Green as I am a veggie but I do eat fish!!

SW chips are lovely. I usually peel and cut into chip sized bits, boil for 5 mins until partially cooked, drain, then rough them up by shaking the pan. Then put on a tray, spray with frylight and cook for 20-30 mins. Roughing them up gives them a crunchier outside. Yummy!

Can I join

The other thread seems to have died!

I been on sw for about 2 months started at 12 stone 9 now at 11 stone 7

Had a month break lol dont know how i neevr put any weight on and lost 2 lbs

Has anyone bought this months mag delicious recipes in there mad the rostis last night and they were heavenly.

My target is 10 stone and then probally want to go 9.5 stone see when I reach 10 as have broad shoulders n dont think 9.5 will look good on me

Well done Dani!!! I have the new mag, I love recipes in there, they have some useful tips too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->