~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

For anyone with crisp cravings, you can make your own syn free ones in minutes :) I find that baby new pots work best, but make thin slices with a potato peeler, spray a plate with lots of frylight, ANC arrange to potatoes in a single layer. Spray again with frylight and sprinkle with salt. Microwave for 5 mins or until golden and crisp :) guarantee you won't know the difference between these and normal crisps ;)

I was gonna post that later, you have saved me from doing it hehe! Am gonna try them after :D

Welcome to all the newbies....:wave:

Well day 3 has gone really well...

For breakfast I had a banana...:haha:

Lunch I had vegetable soup and a cheese roll

And for dinner I had Slimming World Vegetarian chilli. It was bloody yum!!

I love this diet. Cant wait to weigh next week Wed :)

How is everyone else getting on? xx

Oh and I have updated front page. If you havent told me so far, please let me know your weights and your goal weights xx

Going well here too!

I had another bowl of lush chopped fruit smothered in fat free yoghurt, a bacon sandwich (used 2nd slice of wholemeal bread as a syn) and tomato ketchup (another syn)
Then had SW Chicken Kiev, SW chips, carrots and salad...mmmmm yum yum!

Ate lots of fruit too, apples, banans, grapes etc.

Mon- Did you sign up for the top package? I did and Ive received 2 books, I thought you got more than that? Arent you supposed to get mags too?:shrug:

^ Ignore that, just looked and yep only get 2 books and 7 mags across 12 months..how am I supposed to know which ones to buy myself?

Hi ladies,
I am not yet a "yummy mummy" but im losing weight on SW so i can be a mum as i need to lose another 35lb to get my BMI to 30 so me and dh can be referred for IVF this yr.
I have followed SW on and off for yrs so know quite a bit bout the plan and i like to follow EE. My weight is ... 16.11 now but i was 18.4 in may last yr. my target weight for now is 14.4 as that makes me able to have IVF so that is my priority xxx

Welcome africaqueen :wave: Well done with your weight loss so far too! :flower:

Jac, I only bought silver package...when do the magazines turn up? Monthly? xx

No, its says you get 7 over the space of 12 months. You get them with the silver too x

Ahhhh ok I get it now, looking forward to them then. What do you get in your books ,recipes? I am dying to weigh myself!!!

Ahhhh no, Im craving some Maltesers, and Matthew is sitting there eating them right next to me.....:wacko:

My current weight is as follows

Starting Weight (6th January): 14 stone 7
Short Term Goal: 13 stone
Long Term Goal: don't know.....

Theres a couple, not loads though. Just whats on the website really..not worth extra cash.
I think you can buy cookbooks, Terrie's giving me some EE cookbooks so cant wait for those to arrive!

RESIST MON!

Do you have any syns left for today?

I dont know...I had banana for breakfast, cheese roll for lunch and veggie soup and syn free chilli for tea. So I guess I could have a few? But maybe I should just resist them.....:wacko:

Your allowed 5-15 a day. Yesterday I ate a whole packet of them as hadnt used my syns anywhere else they are 9 and 1/2 syns.

Jac 2 slices of wholemeal bread is your HEb if its from a 400g loaf. If its a 800g loaf then one can be your HEb but you'd have to sin the other for 4 1/2 syns :)

Ok I just ate three maltesters...:dohh: But I am within my allowance..

Your allowed 5-15 a day. Yesterday I ate a whole packet of them as hadnt used my syns anywhere else they are 9 and 1/2 syns.

Jac 2 slices of wholemeal bread is your HEb if its from a 400g loaf. If its a 800g loaf then one can be your HEb but you'd have to sin the other for 4 1/2 syns :)

Its an 800g loaf. Yeah Thats what I did x

I synned a Nice Biscuit before, cost me 2 syns...was nice though:haha:

Ive synned 10 1/2 times today too:blush:

As long as your within your limit, Syn away...:lol: This diet is brill!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->