~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

I have to say I'm pretty impressed:thumbup:
I never feel hungry, always satisfied and not too hard to resist falling off the wagon is it?

No thats whats so good about it. I dont feel hungry at all! .

OMG I just made some of those crisps! WOW how yummy!:cloud9:

It took me a few attemps though as have no potato peeler, the first time I cut them too thick, 2nd time they were spot on though. Unfortunately I have have square plates that dont fit in the microwave so had to use a side plate so I only made about 10:growlmad:

Yummy though! I had salt and black pepper on them!

Evening fellow SW's!!!

I have had loads today!!
Brekkie, fat free yogurt and fruit
Lunch, SW chips, b beans and poached egg
Dinner, 2 quorn sausages on 2 slices of bread!
Snacked on fruit, had as my syns- ketchup, spread, harvest bar, special k and a slice of bread!!!
Had a total of 12.5 syns!!!

SW works for me, its easy and teaches you to eat healthily and get into good habits!! When I was last on it I use to have a flake every day for 8.5 syns!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Been thinking about doing SW for a while but just have a quick question if anybody knows.I need to cut back on carbs when I diet otherwise I just cant loose weight so do you have to eat your bread/pasta etc on SW or can you just choose not to have them?.I am just a bit worried that I wont loose weight if I am still eating things like that.xx

Dizzyspells - you can do red days - which is where lean meats are free, along with fruit and veg, then you have one or two portions of milk &/or cheese (A's) and two B's - which can be a small portion of potatoes or wholemeal pasta, or pulses.

I had a total pig out last night!

I made SW crisps and then had an apple and then had a moohassive bowl of strawberries, melon, banana and pineapple with loads of fat free yoghurt and it was allowed!!!!

Its lush you just eat and eat and not feel guilty!!

How has everyone got on today...

I had a banana for breakfast, left over vegetarian chilli for lunch, with a big big portion of rice. All syn free. I had a nibble on some cheese...:haha: And I am about to have a vegetarian burger with syn free chips. My veggie burger is 10.5 syns though xx

Hello :waves:

Ive done well today, I had bacon, scrambled eggs and baked beans on 1 slice thick wholemeal toast (HE B) apple for lunch and just had chicken pasta with brocolli, cucumber, apple, and sweetcorn:thumbup:
Used my HO A as milk but only had 1 coffee today, and no syns cos I saved them all up so I could have 3 vodka and cokes tonight:happydance:

What you having for dinner jac? And luuuuurvin the vodka and coke!

ETA: I just seen...you had chicken pasta..sounds yum. Well day 5 for me tommorow. Is it your day 6? xxx

Uhm, no I started on Wed, same day as you! Day 5 for me too:happydance:

Getting excited about starting SW properly on Monday, but can't believe how much you seem to be eating??!! sounds loads.

One quick question though, What do all the abreviations mean?

HE A
HE B
HO

HE a/b =healthy extra a/b :)

A is dairy products and b is fibre so wholemeal bread or breakfast cereals and your meant to have one from each, each day.

Today has been good! Did my wii fit this morning for half an hour and it says I have lost 4lb already after starting on wed(scales said same!)@D Then I did half hour of just dance 2 as well! Food is as follows:

B-SW big breakfast bacon,scrambled eggs,beans and sauteed potatoes.
L- Ham salad sandwich on wholemeal bread(HEb) with extra salad on plate and celery.
D- steak, jacket potato with dairylea triangles(HEa) chargrilled peppers and salad. Followed by raspberries, muller strawberry yog and a meringue nest (synned)

Snacks & Syns : grapes,1 vodka and coke zero(synned)

I love this diet I NEVER feel hungry and Im losing weight :happydance:

Me too Liliena, god I wish I had discovered it a year ago!

Oh well better late than never!

I'm running out of shopping now so its what I can find lol, have to do big shop on monday!

My Wii fit said I had lost 3lbs this morning, and I am not even due to weigh untill Wednesday!!! Get In!! :happydance::happydance: I had a banana for breakfast, and I am about to have quorn sausages, with beans and eggs now. xx

I'm so excited to start this when I get my ebay cd :rofl: For the time being I'm doing master cleanse :shock: Im hungry :cry:

When is your CD coming blah?

Stephie, thats a 6lb weight loss!!!! :shock: :happydance::happydance::happydance: Well done!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->