slimming world help/support

weewdy

Reaction score
Started slimming world today, i am not going to any classes just doing it by myself. Can someone tell me some success stories and any tips.

I'm just doing it at home although I have a copy of the older book for the extra easy plan which is what I've been doing. I started in Feb and have lost just over 2 stone now. I'd like to be able to go to the meetings but it's not possible with the hours they hold them locally to me.

I'm just doing it at home although I have a copy of the older book for the extra easy plan which is what I've been doing. I started in Feb and have lost just over 2 stone now. I'd like to be able to go to the meetings but it's not possible with the hours they hold them locally to me.

Thats a great loss well done. Do you exercise aswell? I have the books also just dont know if im doing it correctly. Yes the meetings are at a terrible time for me aswell. What does your typical day food wise include

Hi :)

I started on Thursday, still getting my head round it all!

Hi I have been doing the online version now for 2 weeks

Lost 4 1/2lb first week and 2 lb this week

Good luck

Hi I am doing slimming world from home aswell I haven't been trying as hard as I could but still lost 6lbs in 3 weeks my advice is lots of super free and super speed foods like strawberrys, berries, melon, baked beans, for meals I have lots of baked potatoes, chilli con carni, omelettes, fry ups with Linda McCartney sausages there sooo yummy with gammon instead of bacon, home made chips made with fry light, for syns I have curly wurlys (6 syns) mini milks yummy and only 1.5 syns freddos and fudges 5 syns and pink and whites 2.5 syns - for syn free snacks I have lots of activia fat free Yogs and mullet light yogurts fat free ones, sorry for the long post :) xxx

Hey. I started in Feb and tonight got my 2 stone award. I've lost 2 stone 1lb.

I could have lost more but I've had a few slack weeks like last week with my dads birthday and lots of chocolate lol. I've not gained yet though.

Its good if you do it right but it takes proper motivation. Xx

It does take a lot of motivation evening meals im fine with there's soooo many yummy options like last night i had gammon, beans, home made oven chips, and Linda McCartney sausages there sooo yum wayyyy better than quorn, the night before I had chicken breast, bacon (took all the fat of) bit of cheese on a whole meal bun with homemade oven chips just don't seem right u can lose weight doing this diet it's mad lol

I'vs been doing it for 4 weeks and have lost half a stone but to be honest am struggling a bit!
Am breast feeding and it makes me sooo hungry! Am so jealous if these people who loose lots of weight through just breast feeding I am still a chunky monkey! Was over my ideal weight when I fell pregnant as had been comfort eating following a miscarriage.
Any advice or food ideas would be great am going to a wedding in 6 weeks time desperately want to feel good!
Am doing the online thing as cant make meeting!

Gah I joined nearly two weeks ago and already have lost motivation...

I did it before I was pregnant and lost 1.5 stone in a few months and had an average of 2lb weight loss a week.

I joined back and it's so slow, first week I lost 1.5lb which really disheartened me as I cut back everything, stuck to it rigidly and ate all the right things. The first time I went I lost 5lb in the first week.

When I said I was disappointed, the leader said it was because I'm not "big" so won't lose great amounts (I'm 10st 3, 5ft 6 and a size 10-12). I know i don't have masses to lose and have an aim of 9lbs to lose so that I'm back to pre pregnancy weight.

Last week was my bday so I had two days of not following it at all which has killed off my motivation completely! I just made the lasagne and kept thinking how much better it tastes with white sauce and a heap of cheese!

I'm breast feeding, which I think doesn't help the loss, although we're starting to wean now.

I heard for quicker weight loss to increase you're intake of super free foods?

Any motivational advice? I feel like quitting and just being a bit tubbier than I used to be!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->