Slimming World Meals

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
Thought it would be better here seeing as though the slimming world Ladies seem to congregate on this board!

I will start us off, I dont have any pictures right now, but will take some as and when I make the food :D

Most of my meals are extra easy or Green (I tend to substitute a lot of meat for quorn because I love potatos too much), but you can adjust how much you have for Red or Green

For my chips, wedges and roasties instead of parboiling/steaming I use a tupperware box, with a lid that we've stabbed some holes in, it steams your potatos just enough to help them on their way before you put them in the oven (you could buy a microwave steamer, but this was way cheaper) :rofl:
Sunday Slimming Dinner

Total Syns = NIL on EE, Green and Red (HEX = tatties)(Without Gravy)
Definately better as a Green or EE meal then you can have as many different types of veggies and potatoes as you like :D Plus everything on the menu is free so you can have some gravy for very few syns!

• Quorn Bangers (as many as you like, they are free on every plan)

• Steamed or Boiled Potatoes (As many as you like on Green or EE, HX on Red)

• Fry Light Roasties (Preheat your oven to superdooper hot, Microwave some of your tatties for about 5 mins before you start cooking everything, pop in oven on a tray sprayed with fry light, turn and spray every 10 mins, remove when crispy and tasty)

• As many veggies as you can stuff in! (Remember peas and beans are restricted on Red days though)

• Gravy - Bisto Best Onion is lush with this, only 1/2 a syn per dried teaspoon. Alternatively Bovril chicken is free, so if you want to save up your syns for a treat you could have that :D
*Picture coming soon*

Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas

Syns = NIL on EE or Green (HX = Cod)

• Any white fish you like (Well any fish within reason, but I think Cod is the best) - Grill it lightly until it is piping hot all the way through

• Slimming World Chips (same method as Fry light Roasties)

• Mushy Peas (or tinned if you prefer, you could even have beans!)

• Serve with some Ketchup for 1 syn per tablespoon, or if you're like my OH brown sauce for the same value! (If you have the reduced sugar and salt versions they are 1/2 syn per level tablespoon! *SYN BARGIN*)
*Picture coming soon*

Quick Simple Lunches

• EE & Green - Jacket potato with piles of your favourite fillings - beans, extra low fat cottage cheese, salad, cheese (as your HEX), tuna (with extra light mayo for 1/2 syn per level table spoon if you like), or there are many others to be had!

• EE, Red or Green - Omlette with mushrooms, onion, peppers, tomatos, ham, quorn bangers, baked beans, extra low fat cottage cheese or indeed anything you like with omlettes!

• EE, Red or Green - again it depends what you like with your salads, my personal favourites include ham, tuna, hard boiled eggs and extra low fat cottage cheese!
Tasty Low Syn Treats

• Free - MullerLight Yoghurts (Except Vanilla with Black cherry Layer)

• Free - Ice lollys made up with Low Calorie Squash

• Free - Zero Calorie Fizzy Drinks (Dr Pepper, Sprite etc)

• 1/2 Syn each - Haribo Starmix

• 5 Syns - Chocolate M&M's 20g bag

• 5 Syns - Walkers Baked Crisps all flavours 25g bag

• 3 1/2 Syns - Cadburys Highlights Chocolate Mousse

• 5 Syns - Cadburys Caramel Freddo

• 2 1/2 Syns - 1 McVities Jaffa Cake (Tesco Own brand are 2 Syns though)

• 4 1/2 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-1 Cadburys Highlights Chocolate Brownie Packet Mix made as directed (the Muffin Mix gives the same value too :))[/FONT][/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3 Syns -[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 Cadburys Highlights Caramel Mallow Teacake (Orange is the same)[/FONT][/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3 1/2 Syns - 1 Cadburys Highlights Chocolate Cookie Crunch Biscuit (Orange is the same[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
There's tonnes more but I know choccie treats tend to be the things on top of everyones must have list!

Sorry this turned into a super essay lol :rofl:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

brilliant.... love this thread :)

I find an easy filling lunch is just scrambled egg... with a little skimmed milk on your 2 toast... (healthy extra b)

Eggs are great for filling you up :)

quorn sausages are fab and so are the burgers especially the quarter pounders... :lol: but think they are like 4 and 1/2 syns... and the sw chips are a god send :yipee:
I do them slightly different though and part boil them first :)
I dont like quorn mince though.. so was super disappointed as I LOVE spag bol, but of course it can be done on a EE day with extra lean mince :)

lol al we need now is sum1 to do a weight watchers reciepe thred lol xx

how are u doin on sw hun u findin it beter then cd x

Snack-a-jacks, the big chocolate ones are great for a chocolate fix. Also skinny cow ice lollys, cant remeber the syns and i cant get online as iv been a bad girl and not gone for a few weeks but i think there both less than 5 and a half each.

kerry have you tried soya mince? thats tonnes nicer than quorn mince!

lol al we need now is sum1 to do a weight watchers reciepe thred lol xx

how are u doin on sw hun u findin it beter then cd x

I have a Weight Watchers cookbook :) Maybe if I decide to start using it I'll post the good/successful recipes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->