Slimming World Syners Sept 2010

Hi girls.

I have had a terrible few days diet wise :-( af is super heavy and painful. I had to come home from work yesterday and im off today too as i feel so ill.
I am off for 5 days frm tomorrow which is good. I have been eating choc an crap cos im craving junk and im stressed over my mums forthcoming test results for these lumps in her throat and lack of speech too :-( Tomorrow my friend who i barely see is coming to stay for our xmas drinks and then this sun its me an dh's 1st wedding anniversary so we are going for a meal to celebrate. Also had terrible news from a close friend, that her SIL died suddenly on fri from a brain hemorrhage and she is in bits so been rly sad for her and the family. Just a crappy wk diet and life wise, but im back on track as soon as i can manage to stick to it and get the shop for healthy supplies.

Hope everyone is doing well and well done on any losses xxx

-1lb for me today looks like the 3 stone award for xmas wont happen now though i cant loose 2.5lb for the next 2 weeks ah well will do it for new year

Went out to get a dress for a night out in 10 days 1stly me in a dress never happens ever! and 2ndly size 14 thankyou very much :happydance:
and it was a 14 in coast as well i think their sizes are a little small lol

I was very unmotivated but now i am getting it back i have lost 2 stone 9lb thats fab i would hate to think what i would be like if i never joined at easter

Hope everyone else is feeling motivated think how fab you will look at xmas just a few lb less

Hi all hope your all well, im back on track and in just over a week have lost the 4lb I put on plus 2.5lb more so total now 54.5lb lost 15.5lb to go. Goal for next week is 1.5lb to get my 4 stone award

Hi all hope your all well, im back on track and in just over a week have lost the 7lb I put on and im now back to 53lb lost `

well done i got weigh in at 7 but the wii say's i put on again 2lb this time so we'll see

rah i put a thanks because sometimes i forget how far i have come these past few years with my weight and even had a baba along the way a few lb's off would be great tho

well wish me luck ladies as i never know been really good again and done yet another gold week at body magic but we'll see since i have stopped bf i never know :hugs::flower:

I got my bfp today so thats give me the best incentive to keep on track :happydance:

well i lost 4 and half lb lastnight :happydance: the wii was chatting shit thank god

congrats reversal!! will you keep up with the SW?
yay flutter!! it all comes good :)
I maintained :(
away from home now for 3 weeks from tomorrow will try and get to a couple of classes when I'm away but not hopeful to even maintain over the hols

Hey sorry I haven't been able to update for a while, I went to get weighed yesterday and i had lost 6lbs but I hadn't been the previous week s that was two weeks loss! So I'm not at 10st 8 I got my stone award and reached my club10! Sp altogether i have lost 18 1/2 lbs!

Hey, i havent been on for a while, but i have been doing SW since beginning on september and have now lost 38.5lbs! am doing it to help with TTC and today i got a BFP!!!!! am soooo excited and so thankful to slimming world as we have been TTC for 10 months so i am 100% the weightloss has helped, there's nothing stopping me now!!

Wow Shortie thats a fab weightloss well
done hun. I love your little boys name. Riley is on our shortlist of boy names :) xx

Congratulations Jazzy i hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Ooooh, only just spotted this thread, please can I join? I started SW in May but only went twice as we were having a really rough time with LO. I carried on doing it at home though & started back at group 2 weeks ago. In total, I've lost 21.5 lbs with another 17.5 to go to get me back to pre-preggo weight.

Congrats on the weight losses and the BFPS!

Today is my wedding anniversary and i have had two croissants for brekky with fresh orange and cava... not a great start to the day but delish! lol.
Going for a meal tonight aswell so gonna write today off but back on track 2moz :)

xxx

Hey, i havent been on for a while, but i have been doing SW since beginning on september and have now lost 38.5lbs! am doing it to help with TTC and today i got a BFP!!!!! am soooo excited and so thankful to slimming world as we have been TTC for 10 months so i am 100% the weightloss has helped, there's nothing stopping me now!!

well done hun :cloud9:

away from home now for 3 weeks from tomorrow will try and get to a couple of classes when I'm away but not hopeful to even maintain over the hols

don't worry about it have a great time away just get on plan when you get back have a fab time hun

yes i'll keep up with s/w hopefully it will take my mind off being pregnant as its a scary one after last mmc, hope you have a fab time away :hugs:

Hey girls, can I join back? Had a BnB break. Back at SW classes.

Had some bad news at the hospital yesterday. Turns out both my tubes are blocked. Not just one like I thought, have to wait for more tests and OH's SA and to get my appoinment for the FS. My gynae said I need to get my BMI to under 30 so I need to lose about 17 more lbs.

AQ, long time no speak. Hope your good. How is the diet going?

Anyone else remember me?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"