Slimming World Syners Sept 2010

Hi im back and im staying this time

Had a MAJOR wobble so thought i would do batter on my own just going to weigh in how wrong was i??? 4lb on and i was devestated all that hard work well this is me new start etc
I am to loose 7lb by xmas i get weighed on a wed so have 4 weigh ins so it works out 1.75lb a week I CAN DO THIS!!!
then i want to loose 3lb so i can just be into the new year 11 stone 13.5 lb lol but i WILL see tht 11stone in Jan I WILL

Hope everyone is doing good in going to try to catch up see whos still here and who has joined since i was here last

hey flutter stick with it... wii sometimes measures different than SW scales, especially if on carpet it can change how it weighs.
Hi Rah, I think i've joined since you were on! I like you 2.5 stone sticker in your siggie, where did youget that? oh and well done on losing 2.5 stone!!

Hi Rah, I think i've joined since you were on! I like you 2.5 stone sticker in your siggie, where did youget that? oh and well done on losing 2.5 stone!!

I stole it from the SW online thing when you enter your weight it comes up :)

Evening all.

I lost 4lb at weigh in this evening!! I put 1lb on last week and was determined to get it back off!!

This week I made a huge effort to drink lots of water and had a constant supply of fruit at my desk for me to snack on when hungry. I'm so happy!

This is my 1st week of slimming world, weigh in on Wednesday :happydance:

Evening all.

I lost 4lb at weigh in this evening!! I put 1lb on last week and was determined to get it back off!!

This week I made a huge effort to drink lots of water and had a constant supply of fruit at my desk for me to snack on when hungry. I'm so happy!

well done!

Well Done Lou thats a fab weight loss!!

I sometimes find that if i have a slight gain it is usually followed by a big loss. I like it coz it feels like it's kick starting it again. I had a 2lb gain last (star week) and have my weigh in tonight so i am hoping for a big number xx

Yey i lost 3 1/2lbs :happydance:

Need to lose 5lbs in 3 weeks to get to my first goal of a stone before xmas :) :) xx

i lost 1lb this week GUTTED i wanted 2lb
so now i have 6lb in 3 weeks 2lb a week seems so far away but going to get as close as i can to it
Got the wii fit back out tonight not been on in 396days oooops but i did 30mins and building up to zumba and my davina dvd next week so will try the wii fit everynight now get into routine and alternate wii and DVD I WILL get this fat off lol

i had a 1lb gain this week and am totally gutted stopped bf and have reduced my a an b choices i have been crying i can't believe i gained did gold body magic :shrug: ...............................note to self keep going and you'll loosvthe lb next week :cry:

Well i did my 1st weigh in on wed and i only lost 2lbs!!!

Gutted, cos i weighed myself on the wii fit and it said i'd lost 6lbs in 2 weeks so i thought i'd lost most of that during the 2nd week cos that's when i started slimming world!

The wii scales must really differ to the class scales!

Hi everyone im back after not been seen since page 20 or so.

Well I have been bad but I hope I could be back on track (fingers crossed) nice to see some new and old faces here. Need to start going to group to get my last stone and a bit off but the weather has been too bad to go this week.

Hiya ladies.
Well i have been good the past 2wks but today i had a maccys cos was sooo cold on my lunch break and craved junk as due af tomorrow :-( Im right back ontrack tomorrow tho. Want to have lost 5-6lb by works xmas party on the 16th and to be under 16 stones by xmas. I am determined to do this and be fit and healthy in the new yr all ready for IVF.

Well done on the losses girls! i will be getting weighed on monday if i get a chance xxx

evening all, well pants week for me, 1/2 on for the second week running. And I was out for tea straight after class and didn't even try and be good....

could do with some tips - we're on the road for 3 weeks over christmas, living out of the car and stopping with all and sundry - emergency snacks, and sensible food i can keep without needing a fridge?? well actually it's been so cold the car will be like a fridge!

so annoyed with me I had KFC it was really yummy though but aaahhhhhh never going to make my target now :(

Hubby is coming over later for a roast dinner (we are separated) so theres more syns on my roasties but i cant not have them lol

I dont know why i put the pressure on myself with targets always makes me go off the diet
And im statiing each day with 1 syn i cant not have an advent calender lol

Hope everyone is having a good weekend will lookforward to weigh in updates starting tomorrow

Hi ladies. I had a naughty wkend with lots of sweets and a take away... was working right thru so just ate on the go. I braved the scales today for the first time in wks and i have stayed the same weight frm last time :-( Not happy but glad iv not gained. I aim to lose 3-4lb by next monday now. I may of showed more weight than was true anyway as af arrived before and im super bloated, so hope next wk iv managed a few pounds.

Hope everyone doing well and surviving this freezing weather! xxx

I am a firm believer that flexible syns are the way forward. I have a takeaway every week nearly and still lose weight because i use flexible syns. On a day to day basis i don't use many syns so this makes up for it and i can have a takeaway. I think the important thing is to not get disheartened if you have a bad day and let the rest of the week suffer and fall of the wagon. Leave that day behind and make up for it the rest of the week.

AF will definately have effected you weight. I always gain on my star week. Keep it up hun you are doing fab and will get to your goal xxx

evening all, well pants week for me, 1/2 on for the second week running. And I was out for tea straight after class and didn't even try and be good....

could do with some tips - we're on the road for 3 weeks over christmas, living out of the car and stopping with all and sundry - emergency snacks, and sensible food i can keep without needing a fridge?? well actually it's been so cold the car will be like a fridge!

hi ya hunny i'd take some bottled water and some flavoured water so it's like pop, grapes well any fruit, muller lights,the slimming world pasta peas and ham dish is nice hot or cold and slimming worlds egg fried rice is lush hot or cold 2 plus very filling taking a cool bag for some salad and tins of tuna or mackeral to throw a salad together in a luch box might be a plan and a flask of soup to start the journey the spiced tomato soup is a fat free option hope this helps tip to avoid burger king at te services welcome break sell jackets and kids eat free when the are 2 paying adults

good tip on the wlcome breaks!! we don't have those in NI, i always just assume services=junk!!

Hi ladies I lost 3lbs this week so I got my 1st award 10lbs to go till I get to goal, i've just discovered mug shots so they seem to be my saviour good luck to the rest of you for this weeks weigh ins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->