Slimming World

SarahJayne_x

Reaction score
ladies, i have only really been doing slimming world since monday...
i weight monday morning, then i weighed again today as im going to be in work tomorrow morning and wanted them to be around the same times each week
i've lost 11lb in 6 days!

11lb!!

surely that cant be right, now i know i have been really sticking to it,

just wondering if any of you have some more ideas, tips, or some motivation lying about for me...
i feel the need for chocolate!!
lol

thanks

wow well done:thumbup:

i cant help cause ive only started it myself but not going to classes so think its taking me a bit longer to get my head round it

Well done- i've lost 12lb in 6 weeks! I'm really chuffed with that especially as I gained last week! Plus I don't eat veg and salad so it's good to have a diet that works without the need to eat them.

Chocolate wise, I have a multipack of curly wurlys in the fridge on stand by. They are only 6 syns each and last for ages!

I've been doing slimming world since june, however didn't really get my head into it till august. Lost over 10lbs since then though and got slimmer of the week last week.

It is good although now im starting to get a little panicky as its weigh in on thursday and haven't managed to eat well or exercise because of being ill!

hey ladies..
only now getting chance to come online...
well i have had a bit of a manic week..
my mil has been taken ill into hospital so i've been back and forth the hospital with her this week and have literally been pigging out, half a dominos pizza, cheese and chips from the kebab shop (not on the same night obv) and just eatin crap coz i havent had time to cook
well i weighed again this morning and to be absolute shock! i've stayed exactly the same, i havent lost anything but i havent gained either!!
so thats great news! still another 1st and 8lb to go, more if possible!!
i dont go to classes, i borrowed the book off my friend and have been doing it as im going along on my own, my mums doing slimming world too so that helps a lot!
xx

I did SW before i fell pregnant and when I have little one i will be going back to it, but a great site to use is minimins.com. Its a fantastic forum for people wanting to loose weight and they offer a great support structure, especialy for anyone whos doing it alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->