• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slow loading and not loading properly?

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi, sorry too be a pain but wondered if anyone could help me

The past few days the forum has been really slow too load for me at time, I often have to refresh 3 or 4 times before it will load, what could it be??

I use safari if that helps :flower:

Im have the same problem right now. Started this morning for me. :(

Hiya StirCrazy :)

It did stop, but it's started again. Im also getting a broken link when i try to come on. It only seems to be a problem for this site too. Im okay on ebay, facebook etc. How do i clear my cache?? Maybe thats the problem xx

I'm having problems too. Very slow to load & when it does finally load it doesn't look right, the text is all in royal blue in a basic font & the layout is completely wrong :-(

Seems to be a network thing more than a forum thing. I'll have a look into it :)

For a few days now the forum is taking ageeessss to load for me, the website itself and opening threads etc...
And 8 times out of 10 when it eventually loads up, its not loaded properly, its like all default settings, so the whole forum is white and the text is all wrong. Can anyone help me please? :flower:

This happened to me yesterday (and I know a few people have mentioned it), but because it is only affecting a few and not the masses (only seems to be UK members too) I put it down to either a CDN problem, or an ISP problem (I'm guessing CDN). I'm still looking into it, but invariably non server problems (which seems to be running fine) iron themselves out.

I'll update the thread when know more :)

LOL - haven't had a problem today until I just posted that :lol: But it lagged "waiting for js.bbstatic.com" (which is our CDN domain name). Will go and purge the cache... hopefully that will sort it :)

Im confused!! how come my thread is now on this one? lol
Thanks SC x

I merged the threads so I only have to keep an eye on one place :)

I am having a few probs, loads of x everywhere and white blank screens, my poor F5 button is worn out :lol:

V xxx

yeh, that sounds like the contents delivery network. I'm in the process of moving back to serving files from our servers until they sort the problem with the London edge servers.

It's been doing that for me the last few days too. It's loading very slowly and when it does eventually load, smileys are all just red crosses and a few times now I have gone to reply to a thread and the page hasn't loaded as far as the repy box :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->