• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slow loading and not loading properly?

OK, the CDN seems to routing ok now (or at least, is from my end). If you still have a problem, clear your browsers cache - if you have a problem after that, let me know :)

EDIT :lol: just as I posted that, it happened again. Going to yank the CDN files back to our own servers until they fix it properly :)

Its doing it here too and has been for a while now, its taken 3 minutes to load this page and im on a 20 meg connection

Bad for me too for the past 2 days but has gotten slightly better today :)

Ok, we're off the CDN now - everything should be back to normal :D

Ive been on for about 30 mins ish and its been perfect so far, hasnt been slow and it hasnt done that dodgy white page thing :lol: I cleared my Cache too x

I just had another major lag spike on the site where nothing would load, my internet works fine, it was just this site.
I've also experienced the load fails where all the coding appears to have vanished and it loads a very basic page.
I'm in Belgium too, not the UK.

I just had another major lag spike on the site where nothing would load, my internet works fine, it was just this site.
I've also experienced the load fails where all the coding appears to have vanished and it loads a very basic page.
I'm in Belgium too, not the UK.

Aye that sounds about right. Turns out the server that serves the UK is based in Amsterdam (not London). Would imagine Belgium also connects to the same server. So you shouldn't get the broken pages (without css/image files) anymore (as we are back on BnB's servers). As for the lag, all seems ok my end :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->