Slow progression? Bad or normal?

Holliems

Reaction score
You ladies are going to think I'm crazy.

...I was expecting today's line to be much darker. Maybe darker than the control line. Last pregnancy at 18 (which I think I am today) the test line was way darker than control but I have no clue how much my lines would have progressed daily because I didn't test between 12 dpo and 18 dpo. She's now 9 months old.

So now here am obsessing over lines. Anyone have experience with line darkness being stuck for a few days? Should I assume that this pregnancy just isn't progressing like it should?

Attachments

• IMG_3381.jpg
    IMG_3381.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 127
That looks like great progression! :D

:) thanks for the reassurance. They just look stuck to me. I wish I hadn't tested so much this time around because I'd probably not be stressing so much!

Tested this morning and the line is noticeably lighter. So I guess now I wait to bleed. I asked my dh last night if he'd want to try it again if I miscarry. I got a stern NO. So I guess I'm done having babies. :(

Attachments

• IMG_3384.jpg
    IMG_3384.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 67
The line is still really dark though so try not to worry too much :hugs:

Did you test today? Maybe thst was just a wierd test or diluted urine.

Could just be the amount of dye in the test or if your urine wasn't as concentrated. Tests still look good. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'll update when tests come in. I saved my fmu and it's really dark so we'll see what happens. I really really hope it's darker. This is my last chance to have another. It wasn't planned. Dh had already said he didn't want another so this is literally it. I wasn't happy when I first saw a positive but I've grown to like the idea.

Well i really hope it all turns out ok for you. I will be stalking for an update! Wishing you all the best and that is was just a crappy test!

Sigh..still confused :(

Ok so..with the Wondfos..top two tests are FMU. Third test is FMU mixed with water. Fourth and last Wondfo, is today's afternoon pee.

FRERs are marked. How can one that's half water and half pee be darker??

Attachments

• IMG_3413.jpg
    IMG_3413.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3414.jpg
    IMG_3414.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 59
Could be hook effect already! I think they look fab, congrats. Xx

It must be the hook effect! You must have really high hcg levels! Can you get them tested? So happy for you!!!!

It must be the hook effect! You must have really high hcg levels! Can you get them tested? So happy for you!!!!

Thanks ladies. Levels aren't tested here unless there's a problem. I'm stuck peeing on tests and obsessing :wacko:

I didn't think the hook effect was until much later? I'm only 5 weeks today. :shrug: honestly I don't have a good feeling about this. I need to stop googling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->