Slow progression? Bad or normal?

With my CP, the line never got that dark. And the line got lighter and lighter every day.

With this pregnancy, I did have a weird blip where my test got lighter one day, and my beta results also went down! Then everything took off like crazy. I had 3 embryos transfered and the drs strongly believe I had lost a twin.

So sometimes weird things happen. And sometimes it's exactly the bad news you're hoping it's not. Only time will tell. Hope you get darker tests and go on to have a peaceful pregnancy. <3

Hook effect could definitely be happening at 5 weeks! Those tests look fab. I know it's hard not to worry but for now, it looks like everything is progressing as it should! :hugs:

Another update..night before last I had my beta tested. I was suppose to be 5 weeks. My hcg was only 65. Since then I've tested and the line has gotten lighter. So I guess it's a chemical. Haven't bled yet. Trying to talk dh into trying for one last baby. I'm hoping he agrees! My question is, when do you start trying?

I think that depends on the individual. Sometimes you are more fertile after a mc, so some prefer to ttc immediately, as soon as they stop bleeding. You said you haven't started to bleed, I'm assuming you will have bloods repeated? If it turns out you have lost this one, then I guess it will depend on if things happen naturally or if you have to have medical management. So, depending on this outcome, you may have to wait a short while first. Of course some like to give it time, it's hard to get your head around. Everyone is different, go with how you both feel and what your doctor advises.
I'm so sorry you are experiencing this :hugs:

I think that depends on the individual. Sometimes you are more fertile after a mc, so some prefer to ttc immediately, as soon as they stop bleeding. You said you haven't started to bleed, I'm assuming you will have bloods repeated? If it turns out you have lost this one, then I guess it will depend on if things happen naturally or if you have to have medical management. So, depending on this outcome, you may have to wait a short while first. Of course some like to give it time, it's hard to get your head around. Everyone is different, go with how you both feel and what your doctor advises.

Thank you. Yea, I go back this next Tuesday. I should be 6 weeks by then. I may ask for the pill to speed things along. I hear it's pretty painful so I'll ask for pain meds too. I'll update after my next appointment.

Thank you. Yea, I go back this next Tuesday. I should be 6 weeks by then. I may ask for the pill to speed things along. I hear it's pretty painful so I'll ask for pain meds too. I'll update after my next appointment.

65 isn't low for 5 weeks though..... I wouldn't give up yet!

Attachments

• hcg_levels-chart.gif
    hcg_levels-chart.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 5

65 isn't low for 5 weeks though..... I wouldn't give up yet!

Pretty sure my hcg is dropping. Took a test last night and it's very light. Looks like the one I took at 11 dpo. :(

Last nights test

Attachments

• IMG_3442.jpg
    IMG_3442.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 16
You recent test is darker than your 13dpo test. It isn't as dark as the others, but could it be your urine was extremely diluted when you used it? Have you tried digis to see if they are going upwards in weeks?

I started bleeding yesterday. Just wasn't meant to be. Thinking of trying again..not sure. I'm 39. I'm scared this happened because of my age. Maybe because I had dental work done before I found out. They gassed me up for an hour. Who knows.

DH doesn't know but I bought some OPKs and a BBT thermometer. Reinstalled my fertility friend app too lol. I have an appointment with OB tomorrow to make sure MC is completing. I'll ask about ttc. Although I'm not sure dh is on board yet.

Very sorry Hollie. Good luck with your future TTC plans and hope dh is on board.

I'm so sorry :( :hugs:
I hope all goes ok and you get to ttc your much wanted little boy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back