Slow Rising HCG (formally titled HCG Panic) UPDATE!

hi, I am new to the site and I am looking for success stories with slow rising HCG

9dp5dt= 54
13dp5dt= 83
17dp5dt= 310

Welcome - I hope we all end up with sticky beans, it's nice to talk to women who understand. Your labs look like they are going up nicely. Fingers crossed for you :)

Lady's hoping the best HCG results! I am getting my second tomorrow. Had my first last Thursday, I'm not sure on the dpo, guessing 13dpo and it was 261. I know that number is ok, but I have had a terrible MC and 2 cms this year so I am a nervous reck. At least we are in this together!

Welcome chua17 and cornfield!!! Yes, we are here to pull all the baby energy towards us! :)

Yes Shellgirl, from everything I have read that doesn't happen with ectopic. But I honestly think my doctor was just guessing because she told us she had no idea what was going on. She wants me to repeat it in tomorrow so I guess we will see what is going on then. It should be up above 2000 by tomorrow and then I have an ultrasound on Tuesday as we should be able to see something if there is anything there by then.....fingers crossed for everyone. Anymore updates from anyone?

:coffee: Blood work drawn. Will hear in the next 8 hours what the numbers are. LONGEST. DAY. EVER.

Tag74 my blood draw is today as well.... Then I have e to work. So hard to think about anything else!

We wait together!!!! FX for us both!!! :friends:

Hi everyone, I had additional bloodwork yesterday and my HCG came back at 852. I have my first ultrasound on Monday hopefully everything goes well.

9dp5dt= 54
13dp5dt= 83
17dp5dt= 310
19dp5dt= 852

Wow! Your numbers doubled nicely!! Hope you're feeling better about it. :) Can't wait to see scan pics!

thanks tag74, my doctor is cautiously optimistic, he was concerned with the first HCG numbers, however he did mention it could have been a vanishing twin.

Crazy right? That's exactly what mine did.

Here for you ladies!!!!! Hoping for good results for you all!!!!

Just to give you ladies a bit of hope. None of mine ever doubled. And never even went up by 60%! I'm what the doctors call a oddity. I have been prepared for theatre 2 times with what they thought was ectopic. Nothing in my sacs even at 17,000! And then all of a sudden they doubled! And baby was there with heart beat in just 4days. Measuring bang on the dates. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for you all ladies good luck! x

DPO Beta Doubling Time
12 13.0 (Undefined)
15 122.0 22.3 hours
17 173.0 95.3 hours
19 344.0 48.4 hours
23 1647.0 42.5 hours
25 7248.0 22.0 hours

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Praying for you all too!

thank you gemstone I love hearing positive stories! :)

Tag74 congrats your numbers look awesome!!

Levels up to 424 (lasts were 179) yay! It still freaks me out that they are so low, but she said alls that matters is they are doubling, everyone has to start somewhere. She said I can retest again if it makes me feel better but I might just wait till my ultrasound next week

Swimmy, that's awesome!!! I agree with your doc. What day past ovulation are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->