Slow Rising HCG (formally titled HCG Panic) UPDATE!

Hey ladies I thought I would join. Quick review of what has been going on. Went to the ER cause I had some blood spotting. Basically told me it's fine. Drew my beta numbers around like 420 or so. Then 48 hours later it's only 550 or so (was to upset on the phone to hear the actual numbers). They had seen cyst on both ovaries is why I want for a scan in the first place. So they think it is either a ectopic or a bad pregnancy. When I seen my second ultrasound the tech found something in my uterus but very small. So I'm not sure what is going on. I have to go back to ER sundah for more blood work and another ultrasound. This has been such a terrible couple days waiting for news and today has been the worst. It's he hardest I feel because it's our first and now if this isn't it I'll be scared for it to happen again.

Dtrisha - hang in there it will sound really annoying but the only thing that has gotten me through the beta rollercoster has been accepting that what will happen is out of my hands. I can take all of my vitamins and stay on the progesterone but I have no control. My betas went from 987 to 989 in 2 days did my ultrasound today and was shocked. Science cant explain everything, and you have to think many women don't get beta's done so it's hard to compare.
Hoping your bean is nice and sticky though. Keep us updated.

Oh my gosh Swimmy!!! That is so amazing you saw a heartbeat! Just goes to show betas are not the be-all end-all that doctors make them out to be.

The only thing that seems to keep hope is that they found something in my uterus and I'm hoping that's the baby and it'll be fine. So you saw a heartbeat even with sow numbers? How far along are you ?

Praying for all of us ladies!!! Great news Swimmy!

Ugh levels are only 600 today. Only going up 100 ever 48 hours. Waiting for a ultrasound :(

Praying for you...miracles seem to be happening on this thread. xo

Hi everyone I was able to see a heartbeat on Friday 9/4 (104bpm), however my doctor is still concerned that my beta is too low, he would've like to see it at 20,000 ugh! I will be doing a follow up ultrasound this Friday crossing my fingers!

9dp5dt= 54
13dp5dt= 83
17dp5dt= 310
19dp5dt= 852
24dp5dt= 2832
28dp5dt= 5797

Hi everyone I was able to see a heartbeat on Friday 9/4 (104bpm), however my doctor is still concerned that my beta is too low, he would've like to see it at 20,000 ugh! I will be doing a follow up ultrasound this Friday crossing my fingers!

9dp5dt= 54
13dp5dt= 83
17dp5dt= 310
19dp5dt= 852
24dp5dt= 2832
28dp5dt= 5797

Hi just wanted to say that after 1200 it can take up to 4 days to d'oubli so your numbers look just fine😉

Swimmy: how is your pregnancy? I had a similar story with my 2nd pregnancy but ended up miscarrying. Sure hope for a happy outcome😊

So far no news, started having morning sickness this week so hopefully that's a good sign. I got one more hcg but asked not to know the numbers. They just said we are back to being causiously optimistic. Next ultrasound is on th 22nd so fingers crossed. But I still wouldn't be shocked if it ended in a mc. Waiting is so hard lol

Hi Swimmy...I'm hoping for the best for you. I'm in a similar situation. My ultrasound last week showed yolk sac and fetal pole and no heart beat. I rescan Tuesday and really praying for the best. My HCG was 32,000 which I'm thinking is positive.

Keep us updated! :friends:

Good luck everyone. We dont get betas in the UK and this is kinda making me grateful. So much additional stress.

good luck in your scan tomorrow Tag.

Good luck everyone. We dont get betas in the UK and this is kinda making me grateful. So much additional stress.

good luck in your scan tomorrow Tag.

You do if you Have reacurring miscarriges or threatened mc! or they are testing you before referal to epac as your hcg has to be above a certain number before they consider scanning you. By the way your within your rights to ask for a beta from your GP aswell :)

You all have been an incredible group of women so I hope you don't think I'm not reciprocating BUT I do need to take an indefinite break from all things babies.

Today, I got a scan before my official one tomorrow at the hospital. It wasn't good news.

Our future plans are at a stand still. I'm 41 now and I need to focus on getting my mind and body under control.

So for now, I need to bid thee a farewell. When I get my physical and emotional strength in check I'll be back. I hope you all understand.

Tag I'm so very sorry my dear :( I hope you get the love and support you need at home. Xxx

Bad news for me also. Hcg's dropped and no more heart beat was detected. Hoping that I won't need a D&C sense it appears to have stopped growing over a week ago. I think i will also be taking a break for a while.

good luck ladies!!

Bad news for me also. Hcg's dropped and no more heart beat was detected. Hoping that I won't need a D&C sense it appears to have stopped growing over a week ago. I think i will also be taking a break for a while.

good luck ladies!!

This news makes me so sad. PM your email or FB name. Would love to connect. Hang in there. :cry: I go in tomorrow for my procedure. It feels surreal.

O no, I'm so sorry swimmy and tag!!! My heart goes out to you both!!! I've been there 4 times.. I know the heartache, and devastation and all the feelings you could be feeling!!! I'm so sorry!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->