Slow rising HCG Level Success stories please

Daisytny

Reaction score
Long story short,
I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have my levels checked twice a week due to my age and a previous miscarriage.
My levels are slow to rise and my doctor has now asked me to come in on Thursday for a ultrasound to make sure there is a sak and embryo, and to make sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy.

I'd love to hear some slow rising hcg level success stories!
Are there any out there???

Any advise is apprecitated :)

Thank you and God Bless!

My levels are below:

4 wks 2-23 (39)
4 wks 2-25 (95)
5 wks 3-02 (393)
5 wks 3-05 (726)
6 wks 3-09 (1100)
6 wks 3-12 (1624)
7 wks 3-16 (2500)
7 wks 3-18 (3000)
8 wks 3-23 (4000)

Why did he wait so long to give you an ultrasound?? I don't know about the numbers but I guess increase is good! Good luck hun :hugs:

Hi sweety. I'm currently in Beta hell myself. My first beta was at 129, two days later 219 and two days later 292. My doctor isn't making me do any more beta's, and I'm glad because I have stressed enough on numbers! I have a scan on Monday, though, which will be 6 weeks for me. Can you request an earlier scan?

I've read lots of great success stories and have spoken to a few girls on here who has slow rising beta successes. I know firsthand how hard it is to stay positive, but every woman is different! I will keep you and your bean in my prayers along with me and my bean!!

I did read a story about a girls HCG dropping in early pregnancy just for it 2 shoot back up next time & as far as I know her baby is ok.. don't remember her name on here. your levels were close 2 doubling at first but towards the end they start going up less.. I would say try 2 be somewhat "prepared" (as much as u can be) just in case something isn't going good. but don't think negative yet because u never really know. I have heard about some babies being "slow risers" & that may be the case for u. don't think negative but try 2 be somewhat mentally prepared. I am (well we don't really talk anymore so was I guess) friends with this girl who had her levels taken her first number was 59 second was only in the 70's & the third was only in the low 100's. she did have a miscarriage. but your levels are going up much more than hers were! update us on what happens. good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->