small thin positive lol

Boony

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
I am currently 10 dpo. At 8dpo i took a ic test and it was definately negative so i tested again today using another ic 10MIU test and i got a faint small thin positive lol.

Im not getting too excited just yet (well i'm trying not too) but I am very surprised this is our first month trying and we concieved our son in the first month trying so figured it would take longer this time.

:happydance:

I tried to take a picture but i cant get it clear it enough.

a line is a line right :) when will you test again?

good luck and babydust to you!

i'll probably test again in a couple of days if i can wait that long lol

I tested again this morning and it was negative so i took another one and i got another faint line but it wasnt as clear as yesterdays :nope:

What does this mean?

could mean it is just too early, give it a day or so and retest.

I think the issue we all have is wanting to know so soon, lol if there was a test that could know immediately after :sex: we would every one pay far too much for it and then tear it apart look side ways at it re analyzing it, toss it into the bin only to dig it out a hour later and look again take pictures and tweak them just in case then post it to see if others maybe could see something.

there is a lot to be said for just waiting it out, lol and if you ever figure out how to have that much patience please let me know how you did it

Hi,

You sound like you're having the same problems as me - i've posted some pics in the preg test gallery under "Are the proper line or am i just kidding mysel" you have to go quite far down the thread to get to the right link but the pics are there..

I tested sat had 2 thin positives
Sun 2 x negatives
Monday 4 x positive
and today 3 positive but lighter..

Take a look it might help u out what the girls have said about mine - oh and I'm using IC's too xxx

Thanks i have seen your thread and i think your lines must be darker than mine because i couldnt even get a ddecent pic of mine but then i think you are further on than me. My AF is due Saturday. I'm going to keep testing with the IC's till saturday then i've got some tesco ones and a cb digi.

well i did a clearblue digi this morning and it was negative :(

don't give up hope! its not over til the witch arrives

i know i've decided not to test again until at least the weekend. I've ordered some frers from boots (they are buy one get one free for anyone who wants some) but it said after i'd already ordered that they wont be here till wednesday :O so i might have to wait until then.

Awww good luck hun, and stay positive :D

Sending lots of baby dust your way :dust: :dust: :bfp: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"