Smell cravings?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by ckylesworld, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ckylesworld

ckylesworld Well-Known Member

I just turned 26 weeks Monday and since then I have noticed I crave the smell of the air condition? Like at work when I first walk in I can smell it and in my car, I just want to turn it on full blast just to smell it. I know its weird but I have heard of people craving to eat dirt :wacko:

Has anyone else had anything like this??

2. Amsan

Amsan Well-Known Member

ME! I went into Wal-Mart the other day and walked in passed the Hair Salon and I just wanted to stand there and smell all the products. I crave sweet smells too.

3. snowfia

snowfia Well-Known Member

I had cravings for the smell of my hot water bottle and tumble dryer last time. Atm I have a blocked nose and I have for a while now and can't smell anything but I really want to smell the tumble dryer again :( hahaha. I just do extra washing so I can stand in the kitchen and smell it whilst it's on mm :haha:

4. angelandbump

angelandbump Working Mum :o)

I really really love the smell of next gold at the moment. I liked it before I was pregnant but suddenly I have went through two bottles and use it everywhere... I even sprayed my bed lol... The smell makes my mouth water :blush: