SMEP buddies?

Apaki - Congratulations!!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you! This goes to show how well SMEP works. Three BFPs in one cycle, in one group!

Thanks! And I know right? I actually started smep only at CD10 and missed BD the day of O. We still made it!

That makes me feel so good! We missed BD the day of O, too but got it in the 2 days before and day after! Congrats!

SO happy for you Apaki!!! This is a good luck thread! I am hoping being apart of it will bring my good luck this cycle! We're doing good with our SMEP ... waiting for my positive OPK.. :winkwink:

I'm 4DPO today and I'm having some dull aching near my ovaries. I'm hoping that is a good sign even though it's pretty early.

SO happy for you Apaki!!! This is a good luck thread! I am hoping being apart of it will bring my good luck this cycle! We're doing good with our SMEP ... waiting for my positive OPK.. :winkwink:

Lots of :dust:

How are you doing Brit_Anne? I am due to ov today I believe. :thumbup:

By the way - BellaRosa - what do you think about people using PreSeed even if their CM is plenty?

Personally, if you don't need it, don't use it. DH & I always need lube (thanks breastfeeding) & regular lube kills sperm or inhibits sperm motility, so if I don't want that, I need to find a fertility friendly lube (enter preseed!) Just my own opinion though! :flower:

I'm doing all right today! So far, just some sore BBs and some cramping with lotiony CM.. oh, and I'm exhausted every day. That could all be related to AF so I'm not thinking too much into it. Last night while driving home, I had some sharp pains on the left side of my uterus. I was crossing my fingers that it could be implantation lol.

Starting smep late because I just found out about it today. Do you think this is a positive or very close to it? Either way we are bd tonight, just trying to figure out if we should bd for the next 2 days after then take a break and then try again. I know I'm starting the plan late but I'm still catching my O which is good.
I was on depo for over a year and have not had a period since December, doctors say it's because of the depo, but as long as I'm still ovulating there's still hope.

And congrats to the three bfp this month! That's amazing!! July hopefully will be a lucky month for us all, my birthday was on Sunday the 19th and I just got back from vacation today to an almost, if not, positive opk!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
It's still a little lighter than the control line so it looks like you're close but I wouldn't say it's fully positive as of yet.. which is good for you because that gives you an extra day to BD! I'd definitely BD tonight, take another one tomorrow and if that's positive, continue to BD.

We've been doing well this cycle with SMEP ~ except last night which I am 99.9% sure was ov day, we did not BD. Think will try tonight for good measure just in case. Luckily we did in the three days before ov though. Apaki, your story gives me hope still! FX!!!

I did not BD the day of O, either. I did the 2 days before and the day after. Hopefully, that's enough for the both of us!

We've been doing well this cycle with SMEP ~ except last night which I am 99.9% sure was ov day, we did not BD. Think will try tonight for good measure just in case. Luckily we did in the three days before ov though. Apaki, your story gives me hope still! FX!!!

:dust: to you!!! We did the same, 2 days before and the day after. Not on purpose of course!

Ugh. :wacko: Tested just now and a :bfn: ! I know it's early but I'm using 10miu tests so I'm kind of down right now. :cry:

Attachments

• 20150725_125010-1_resized.jpg
    20150725_125010-1_resized.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 2
Ah! I tested this morning and a line showed up on my IC when I looked at it at the 5 minute mark... so I immediately went to do another one and BFN. And.... the line on the other test dried almost invisible.

Brit, I've never used ICs so I can't really advise you about that.... But if I were to guess, maybe it's a good sign that you'll get your BFP tomorrow?? Keep testing!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->