smep rainbow babies

oh Lorrrrddyyy.... girl, that picture in my profile is a year old... I have gained back my 20 lbs.... i already have a gut, but now I can't hold it in anymore!!!!!!!

hahahaha join the club, I just strted losing, lost 16 lbs before I found out...havent gotten on the scale since hahahahaha i still had 15 more to go before I was at my FIRST goal lol now I have a better goal :)

me tooooo... i really wanted to lose the weight before I got pregnant but OH well... also, my husband is one of those back-handed compliments type and yesterday I said "hunnnnyyyy i am getting soooo fat" and he says "you're not getting fat.... I mean.... you can tell you gained about 15 lbs.... but.... " hahahahahaahaha

me tooooo... i really wanted to lose the weight before I got pregnant but OH well... also, my husband is one of those back-handed compliments type and yesterday I said "hunnnnyyyy i am getting soooo fat" and he says "you're not getting fat.... I mean.... you can tell you gained about 15 lbs.... but.... " hahahahahaahaha

My OH is the SAME way...actually thats how we got back together (we dated when we were kids) I had just had my son(with my ex-husband) and my now OH saw a picture on facebook and told me "You look hot without all that baby fat"---nicest thing Id heard all day hahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be like me then because I just laugh at it! I think when friends here this go on they think its weird, but I think it's hilarious!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be like me then because I just laugh at it! I think when friends here this go on they think its weird, but I think it's hilarious!

yeah me too,..

Dr called :( Progesterone is low...thats how it was with my mc...Starting supplements today against my better judgement but thats what he wants me to do....I hope it works this time but now I don't have my hopes set too high....

yeah me too,..

Dr called :( Progesterone is low...thats how it was with my mc...Starting supplements today against my better judgement but thats what he wants me to do....I hope it works this time but now I don't have my hopes set too high....

ohhhh noooo......... I don't know much about it.... what does this mean :cry:

Will the supps help??? Do they not want you to take them?? ughhhh

yeah me too,..

ohhhh noooo......... I don't know much about it.... what does this mean :cry:

Will the supps help??? Do they not want you to take them?? ughhhh

They didn't help last time which my thouughts meant the baby wasn't ok .... but they say it will help this time, as everythign looks normal, but I didn't really want to go that route agian...and OH says he doesnt like the idea only bc if its not ok he doesnt want to prolonge and me be in pain agian...but I can't help but think it can't possibly be something wrong with baby again, it must be me...so I really think I will take them for 2 weeks then do sono, and pray it will all work out.,..if not, this is it for me in terms of more kids, I can't deal with all the stress anymore if I were to lose this one!

oh, emily.... I really hope that everything works out.... This is gonna be such a stressful 2 weeks, I am sure... I really hope it works out :sad:

Emily I have a good feeling about this one especially if the docs say it will help this time.. They must know something we don't! Lol keep your thoughts positive!!

Jaime I had to get maternity pants and a belly band at 8 weeks! I'm secretly glad I am not the only one getting fat! Bahahahahaha!

Amy! I have been checking all day to see how your appointment went and I totally forgot about our new page!! Sheesh!

Thank you, haley for wanting me to get fat hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I am scared to go on the scale.... i am going shopping tomorrow because none of my summer clothes fit!

Sorry lady, no one wants to be a beast alone! Bahahahahah!!

Sorry lady, no one wants to be a beast alone! Bahahahahah!!

ughhhhhh i need to know if your having a boy or a girl... i can't take this anymore!

I am about to pee on some cabbage and see what I am having.

10 days!!!! Ahhhhhhh! I'm about to try the baking soda thing! I can't wait anymore!!!

I'll have to look it up again but something about peeing in a cup and adding baking soda... If it fizzes then it's one sex and if it doesn't it's the other!

I'm going to get some baking soda after I stuff my face with Mexican!!

Just in ladies!
the doctor called me..........oh wait i called them.......hcg is 200......withing the range......my first sono is june1st 1040 am........put it on your calendars ladies!!!!

um my right side is off and on dull crampy........wierd???

Woot woot! Are they gonna test the hcg again to see if it's doubling?! You are marked in my calendar! Lol

On my way home with my baking soda!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->