smep rainbow babies

Thank you! I was so lucky, still in shock a bit!

Good luck snowflake I hope you caught your egg then!! X

Any tips on weaning and being not so engorged??!! My boobs are killing me. I'm so uncomfortable. I dropped to 1 pump today. I can't wait for the next few days to be over.

Gender scan in few days Jaime!

When I was weaning and down to 1 pump, if I was engorged I would just pump out a very tiny bit of even release some in the shower just enough to feel comfortable.... they should start being less engorged soon!

I never got engorged at the end as I stopped bf so slowly, I don't think there was much there by the end. I remember the discomfort from the earlier days tho. I agree with jaime, just express a bit to ease the feeling if you can. Hope it feels better soon x

Ahhhhh omg Jaime a girl!!!!! Congrats !!!!

Congrats Mrs W on your BFP ! Wishing you a Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Shelli you are almost in the homestretch????

Question for you mamas. When did you feel comfortable putting a blanket in the crib overnight. Trey has been sleeping so much better when he has this crochet blanket in the crib with him but of course it is giving me heart failure everynight!!!! He snuggles up with it and rigt now he like has his face in it and I am freaking out! I love the comfort it brings him though! He will be 10 mo this week. Thoughts???

Holy cow JF you are 16 weeks already and Mrs. W you are 7! Time is flying by for you guys already! :thumbup:

As for the blanket. Right now we are using the Halo Sleep Sacks. We put him in his pj's and then in a Sleep Sack over it. It works perfect and I feel better with him in it. It was getting a bit chillier in his room and he seemed to be waking up more often (and he has been STTN since 4 months) cause he was cold.

I think I OV'd sometime around Thanksgiving. We were in NY visiting family so only got to BD once. Oh well. Once AF comes back - it's on like donkey kong though!

My boobs are finally shrunk and back to mostly normal again. Milk seems to be mostly dried up too. It took a good 2 weeks for them. Man, did that suck. There were a few days I thought I was going to die.

It has gone fast so far. Someone said to me on here only 3 weeks ill I'm quarter way through which made me smile!

Well I hope you caught it on your one bd snowflake but if not, here's to an Xmas bfp for you! X

I was on the homestretch! Should of been 33 weeks yesterday but Nate decided to be born even earlier than my other 2. My waters broke on Monday at 32+4 and I ended up having an emergency c-section at 32+6. He was 4lb5oz but is doing great. In NICU but breathing on his own and feeding well. Have been told by the nurses that we'll definitely have him home by Christmas :D

Welcome to the world baby Nate!! He was just too excited to meet you guys that he just couldn't stand it anymore!! So happy that he is doing so well!! Sounds like you got a strong little guy there!!

Jaime - Have you planned a 1st year birthday party for Blake? Are you doing a theme?

JF - Will you be finding out gender? If so, when?

Wow congratulations shelli!! Welcome to the world baby Nate! Amazing news that he's doing well, bet you can't wait to have him home for Christmas time. X

I can't, just desperate to have him here with me! Feels like I've left part of me at the hospital.

I can imagine, it must be so hard leaving him so soon, but I'm so glad he's doing we'll and he's in the best place. Not long till Christmas and you can sit and cuddle him tight at home by the Christmas tree lights <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->