SMEP Starting May 2014

Thanks girls!!

Wow lucky you baby rose, I don't ov until cd19!! Cd7 today so got 2 weeks to wait yet, but started the bding Monday so we plan to dtd cd9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18 & 19 boom!!!!

Girl ihave no idea when i o i thought around cd16 but witg these $tree opks ive gotten random lines cd11 and cd23 in thr past who knows i hope its the soyiso helping me out

I think it's possible to get lines at any time in the cycle (I don't but loads of ladies do) as lh is always present in your body. It's only a positive (as dark or darker than the control line) that really counts with an opk. Good,luck!! X

Yea these are the pictures here lets hope this month my opks r accurate

Attachments

• 2014-05-09-14-24-59.jpg
    2014-05-09-14-24-59.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2014-05-09-14-26-20.jpg
    2014-05-09-14-26-20.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
I see its a few extra days huh boooooo have u tested just in case

Yes, any tests Holly? If you are anything like me, the answer would be yes x 2 or 3 already! Haha.

I'm getting ready for this cycle. Waiting on some OPKs in the mailbox, they should arrive tomorrow - and have started taking B6 and some high dose vitamin c from today. I am hopeful that this does something for my LP! Fingers crossed.

Lol! No tests here. Unfortunately there's no way I could be pregnant. My mom passed away at the end of March and we spent all April dealing with it. Otherwise I'd be testing lime a maniac. Especially since my opks came with 20 hpts. I think I'm off due to the stress of everything.

Holly I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :hugs: what a heartbreaking time. You are right, af is likely late due to the emotion and stress you've been under. I hope she returns very soon xx

Thanks Mrs W! Mother's day has actually been really good. I know my mom is at peace and she had alot of earthly struggles. Plus my little brother has been living with me for over a year now, and he was super sweet for "Mother Figure's Day". Haha!

Hi can i join plz on cd9 will be following smep too this cycle. Last time i tried smep along with preseed i conceived first cycle on it. Currently third cycle trying so going to do smep again along with preseed. Have ordered more opks just waiting for them in post as i only have 4 left. Last cycle i got a positive opk on cd15 & cycle before that cd16 so hope they arrive in time. Good luck to everyone x

So sorry to hear about your mum i lost my dad last year but like you i also know he is at peace now as was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer so the months leading upto him passing away in hospital & hospice were harder seeing him suffer x

Holly my condolences for ur mothers loss i see ur left as a mommy wit . Urbrother whats the age difference and i think i might o soon my opk today was wayyy dark dunno if its my positive and welcome mom2sam i have preeseed too but idkkk abput using it its too slippery

Attachments

• CAM01780.jpg
    CAM01780.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
Welcome Mom2sam! The more the merrier! Tomorrow I can update our front page so that when we get :bfp: we can celebrate!

Fx omg i dont have. Nice enough neighbors maybe a joke? Someone left me a note on my windshield happy mothers day? No name and hmnnn yea i dont have kids sorta trippy

Thanks & regarding preseed yep i found the recommended dose too slippery so i only use 1mg & insert it 15 mins before dtd & its fine have conceived twice with it so i couldn't try without it. That is strange about the mothers day note maybe a sign? X

Yes ive used pea sized i might give it a try and i knowwww its very odd all my neighbors knoe i dont have kids who knows i hope it is a sign

Hi girls mind if I join you? We did (are doing) smep. I think I o'd today dtd cd 8, 10, 12 (+ opk), 13 and not sure if we will tonight so hopefully it wont ruin my chances.

So it worked out that we did indeed bd last night so I can say I did smep!!! Good thing we had a big storm last night that knocked our tv out lol. Now I am praying and hoping that it worked! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->