Smiley faces are driving me nuts!

littlelovebug

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

This is our first month ttc and I started using opks on CD10. Negative until CD15 where I got a constant smiley with a clearblue dual hormone test. I was expecting to go from negative to flashing smiley, to constant smiley (as per the pack) but I guess my body is just a little different.

I didn't test again for the next few days as the smiley stays on the test. I took another on Friday and got the clear circle negative. I started getting pains on the left and right side of my lower abdomen earlier so thought I'd test again. Negative. As I expected (I'm getting a little pee happy)

However it kept going and I felt heavy and like af was coming so I just took another test a moment ago, and there's a flashing smiley.

Does anyone have any experience of this? Can I go from a positive smiley to negative and back to a flashing smiley all in 5 days? If anyone has any advice, would be most appreciated!!

Good luck and baby dust to all xxxx

I bought those tests and had like 12 days of flashing smilies I was coming off bc (depo) so maybe that was it? Idk I personally don't care for them I use the cheap ones off amazon now

Hi Hun I'm using these for the first time this cycle, I'm now on cd16 and have had flashing smiley faces for the past 4 days, pretty annoying! I read somewhere that after you get your peak smiley face it stays on the reader for 2 days then after that it resets it's self for the new cycle, I'm not really sure how it works but maybe you've confused it?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks ladies!

I think it might be having a funny 5 minutes! Although last month I o'd on CD21 which left me with a 35 day cycle (i am usually 28/29 days) so maybe my body geared up to do it last week but is going to do it again a week late like before.

Either that or I got too pee happy and ruined the test :p

Thank you for your help and baby dust to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->