Sneaking back in...

One of my close friends did an egg retrieval to freeze her eggs last year. The hyper stimulation of her ovaries was not pleasant and she was a hormonal mess for a while after. She paid out of pocket, and she only ended up with one egg to freeze!

For us in Ontario (Canada), we will be covered for IUI (not sure if there's a limit?) and 1 round of IVF and transfer of all resulting embryos. But of course since we don't pay out of pocket there's probably a terribly long waiting list to get in.

No IVF is covered in Alberta even though our environment has been destroyed for oil. I'm not sure if IUI is covered or not.

Wishn I can't imagine that hyper stimulation of ovaries would very pleasant. I'm sorry she just got one egg out of it. Hopefully 1 egg is all she'll need!

Wishn that does sound pretty unpleasant.

Well I *think* I might've spotted the beginnings of pre-ewcm. I've been a bit dry up until now which is unusual for me.

So glad I can talk about stuff like this here. DH is very good but sometimes I think it gets a bit technical for him (and it takes some of the romance out of it!) and he just wants to know when we get to bd!

MrsBeaney- Let's hope the good CM is starting! I am still WTO after my Clomid pills. Only on CD 12 so I have a few days to go.

2ducks and Mrs.Bean I hope you get LOTS of ewcm and that you have a nice healthy O! lol

I think I can officially say that I O'd yesterday!! My LP temps are usually n the 36.8+ range, and they just hit 36.8 today! It will take a couple more days for crosshairs, but I'm 99% sure I'm at 1 dpo today :) CD 12-13 are my normal days to O, and yesterday was CD 12, so it sounds about right!

I got a little spotting the day before I O'd.... I'm hoping this is a good sign that it was a strong egg! I don't always get pre-o spotting, but it happens once in awhile.

Yay for starting your 2ww Belle! Hopefully we will all join you soon :)

I think I had some pre-O spotting last month, mixed in with ewcm. I've been on the lookout for it!

Can't wait till you're all in the tww!! Should be any day for you now Wishn!

Eek how exciting! Good luck ladies. Signs are looking good for me o'ing this weekend (I hope) - opk looking good, ewcm showed up tonight, got a little cramping as well. Got some bd'ing in this morning and planning plenty more over the weekend!:happydance:

Weekend O's are there best Beany!!! It's pretty easy to BD any time you want!

Exactly Belle, and DH is off this whole weekend (he works every other) so I'm hoping it's all going to time in perfectly.

Better get busy Beany!!

I definitely feel like I'm in the tww as I'm already bloated and irritable. But my O date is a little obscured because I had a very bad sleep last night, which I think dropped my temp

Happy weekend ladies! I'd have to agree 100% that weekend O timing is the best! I'm anyways so tired and have so much to do during the week that in rarely in the mood.

We had a successful appt this week. We feel so hopeful, and after 18 months I was starting to think it won't happen for us, especially since I don't really want to do IVF. This doc sounds amazing, he was highly recommended, known for getting people pregnant. They don't do IVF at their clinic, and he never has to refer them as he's been very successful with other methods. I was on cycle day 5 so we stated right away this week with ultrasounds. They did a pelvic us, transvaginal then filled my uterus with saline. Ovaries looked good with small follicles, no cysts which I was happy about. There was a polyp or something in my uterus. It would actually make me very happy if that is our only issue. A minor surgery can remove that. I go back next Fri on CD14 to see if the follicles are growing as they should for ovulation and DH will be scheduling a SA. My fingers are crossed this work out as planned and I finally get a BFP in Sept!

Fingers crossed for those of you coming up on the TWW!

MK it sounds so good that you have a renewed sense of hope!! your doctor sounds like a good one!

I've definitely heard that polyps can sometimes make ttc difficult. Wouldn't it be wonderful if after all this time it was something like that with a relatively easy fix!

MK wow, thats great you found a doc that is so successful at pregnancies without IVF! Its hard living in such a small state, we don't have as many resources.

Looks like the start of EWCM today, so maybe O in the next 2-3 days. I have been drinking so much water because of the heat I don't know if I can turn an OPK positive but temping, CP and CM should all be good indicators.

2ducks I hope this is your month! Your right in the fun part of your cycle!! Enjoy!

I stopped using OPKs a few months ago as they always turned positive on CD 10 or 11. I think the other fertility signs are usually enough to pinpoint O!

MK that's fantastic, nice to have some positive news.

Looks like the CM fairy has come for a visit! Seriously, none of my real life friends care about my cervical fluid!

ahaha 2ducks, my friends would be HORRIFIED if I spoke about my CF to them lol.

3 dpo now, not worrying about symptoms as it's too early for early symptoms anyway. But I can definitely tell I'm in the tww, bloated, and tender bbs already.

Haha so true 2ducks! From bbt to CM to CP and 'symptoms'...so many things you can't bring up over a latte in real life! Which is so tough when TTC is completely consuming your mind.

MK so glad your appt went well. I'm getting my fertility referral tomorrow so I will soon be going down the 'investigation' road too.

My CM has dried up so I think I'm 2 dpo today. The countdown is on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->