Sneaking In early

Mumofboys87

Reaction score
Hey guys. Hope you don't mind me sneaking In a few days early. 27 weeks on Friday. Just think I'm ready for 3rd tri!

How's everyone doing?

I'm really struggling with this pregnancy. Just feel really groggy and tired but so excited for feb to have my baby girl xx

Hello!

I am finding girl pregnancy harder than with ds.
I've just started to feel a bit better, well, then I started feeling exhausted again.

Roll on February!

Xx

I don't know what I'm having this time but this pregnancy has been way harder than with dd. So maybe its a second baby thing?
Welcome to third tri :)
xx

Edit: :doh: just saw your ticker, lol obviously not a second baby thing then! Xx

Welcome!
I'm finding this one harder but easier (if that makes sense?) with ds#1&2 I was either laid off or on bed rest and didn't have very much pain/pressure until closer to labor. With this little girl I'm still working but exhausted! I have bh daily and her movements HURT! I'm smaller this time around than with the boys but I think she will be just as big as them. (ds1 8lbs ds2 9lbs)

Welcome hun :).

This pregnancy has been way different then my first. Not to mention this my second boy. Im way more exhausted with this pregnancy and never have any energy for nothing smh lol.

Thanks girls :). Does make me feel better to know I'm not alone. You would think I would know what pregnancy is like after doing it 4 times haha! Im still being sick as well which isn't helping any xx

I hope that sickness doesn't last all the way through mine has been stopped about 6 weeks now xx

Welcome to third tri!!

I'm finding this pregnancy a lot harder than my DD. Your definitely not alone there, hope February flys in for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->