Snotty CM?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Sorry. I'm the queen of gross threads.

Just yesterday, for the first time in this pregnancy, I had CM that was different from my usual watery/periodic little balls of creamy CM. When I wiped, it literally looked like what's on the tissue when you blow your nose. It was there every subsequent time I checked when wiping. Very unusual for me. Is this normal for this stage of pregnancy? Snot CM? Lol :haha: :blush: I am a little embarrassed lol, and not very educated in the ways of CM.

Sorry. I'm the queen of gross threads.

Just yesterday, for the first time in this pregnancy, I had CM that was different from my usual watery/periodic little balls of creamy CM. When I wiped, it literally looked like what's on the tissue when you blow your nose. It was there every subsequent time I checked when wiping. Very unusual for me. Is this normal for this stage of pregnancy? Snot CM? Lol :haha: :blush: I am a little embarrassed lol, and not very educated in the ways of CM.

Don't be embarrassed:) I have actually had that since I was about 14 weeks. My doc hasn't been too concerned since she ruled out a yeast infection. I would just keep an eye on it, but wouldn't worry too much if you don't have any other weird symptoms.

I get it on and off, mostly just watery ATM but sometimes stringy snot like and sometimes creamy lol.
I've had it all my pregnancies. If you notice a smell or an itch then best to get checked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->