Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Carlie1987

Reaction score
So as i wiped afer going for a wee this evening i has the tinyest bit of what i can only really explain as snotty cm.... Yellowy in colour but not bright yellow... Like a yellowy greeny colour???? Ive had no implantation bleeding so ive been looking out for any change in colour or texture of cm..... It almost reminded me of what your cervical plug looks like (wothout tw blood) when you have your show before labour is this a sign of pregnancy? I am 9dpo now xx

Omg I could have written this exactly word for word!! I'm 9dpo and just had this too! I've been googling like crazy... Lets hope its a great sign for both of us :) :)

Omg I could have written this exactly word for word!! I'm 9dpo and just had this too! I've been googling like crazy... Lets hope its a great sign for both of us :) :)

Hopefully hun!! Ive never had this before! Its so weird! Have you had any more today? Xx

I've had it before AF shows whereas most ladies are pretty dry until then... But if you google you'll see that some ladies get it before them BFP so who knows!

That's exactly how I would describe my CM before my BFP. Snotty looking and a pale yellow.

Hopefully hun!! Ive never had this before! Its so weird! Have you had any more today? Xx

No I haven't had anymore, you? When you going to rest? I'm so trying to wait for a missed period...

Ive had it once more yesterday but it was thicker and darker but VERY small amount.... I tested this morning with fmu but not even a hint of a second line :( according to my fertility friend app i am now 10dpo.... Im using 10 miu tests so i was hoping if i am pregnant it would have shown by now.... Im not due AF for 5 days but i dont know i feel like im out this month :( maybe it because my symptoms seems to have died down and i keep seeing :bfn: i dont know.... With my 2 DD its like i just knew i was pregnant! You know when you just know..... Ahhh you can probably tell im having a feel sorry for myself day haha! I jut want my :bfp: so badly and this tww seems to be dragging more than any other! How are you today?? I think im just going to test with FMU every dy until :af: is due.... Id like to say i could wait but i know i wont have the will power! Im a self confessed poas addict haha xxx

Hey, no more for me. Did a test at 5am this morning when I needed to pee haha and it was a bfn. Then when I woke up properly I had *tmi* streak of blood when I wiped so I assumed af had come. Nothing more through day of red but a little tiny bit of brown when I wiped once. Will see what happens tomorrow. I feel out though.

What about you, any more tests??? I hope you get your bfp!!

I had that on 8dpo of this cycle and it was super thick & stretchy (a lot stretchier than EWCM). I got a BFN at 11DPO but AF was due today and didn't arrive - if she's not here by the end of the week I'll be retesting. Fingers crossed you get your BFP!

Hey hun no more cm, dry if anything.... Taken two frer today and :bfn: :( feeling out!! Your spotting sounds like inplantation hun fingers crossed for you x

I've had this before with BFNs but read where people get it with BFPs. I think it's due to progesterone rising, so if anything, maybe it means that your hormones are doing exactly what they're supposed to do

Nah I'm out. Af came properly this morning :(

You aren't out though till she shows (and hopefully doesn't!!)

Aww hun im so sorry :( but you know what its a fresh cycle just stay positive and think of whats to come! Ill probably be joining you on wednesday.... Still bfn on frer for me so i very much doubt i am big hugs hunny xx

She went away again! Two days in a row there has been a tiny bit of blood first thing in morning when I wipe but that's it. I'm sure she will be here today now lol

She went away again! Two days in a row there has been a tiny bit of blood first thing in morning when I wipe but that's it. I'm sure she will be here today now lol

:af: due tommorow and :bfn: on frer and 10miu internet cheapie it was so horrible i got an evap on a teat last night that came up staright away me and oh got so excited but looks like it was a dud test :( i dont know i feel horrible today im so gutted! :(

This was the test!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 63
Hey you aren't out till af shows!! Its horrible seeing bfns though huh? I'm useless at lines on tests so can't help you out there. I really hope you get your bfp soon :)

AFM af still isn't here, I'm very crampy and super hormonal, had the biggest fight with dh this morning! Bfn though, no more bleeding or spotting today. But who freaking knows what's going on, so frustrating!

So i just looked at my fertility friend app and according to that i was due :af: yesterday.... But still no :af: thinking about it being only 28 days in last month would make that about right.... Either way i tested this morning with fmu and still :bfn: so i think im done testing for now, if :af: doesent show by friday i will test one more time but other than that im just going to sot back and wait for :af: to show her ugly face!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->