Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Good luck Carlie!! Let us know the instant you get a result!

I still am in no man's land, no af and no bfp. It has to be one or the other, obviously I wish it is a bfp but kinda seems unlikely. However I've been googling like a crack fiend about implantation when your period is due and therefore getting a late bfp so it's still a possibility :)

Well it was another :bfn: for me and im the same as you hunny clinging on to hope that its late implantation..... Although i had a couple of wht looked like evaps...but i think it was actually just where the line was meant to be if you get my drift!! Limbo limbo limbo!!! This is driving me crazy :(!!! :nope:

😢 cramps and red spotting.... Looks like the :witch: got me! Im heartbroken :( i dont want to come across as one of those women who moan all the time because i really am so lucky to have two beautiful daughters... But my god is this so emotionally draining :cry: my daughters are from a previous relationship and my OH doesent have any children of his own (although he is amazing with my girls) i just feel like im failing him.... His face when i told him im starting :af: my heart just sank..... I think we will actively try for one more cycle and then move on to NTNP because i am making myself ill and spending stupid amounts of money on hpt's and opk's!!

Anyway enough about me.... Have any of you beautiful ladies got any updates for me :) i can now obsess over your cycles instead of my own lol xxx

😢 cramps and red spotting.... Looks like the :witch: got me! Im heartbroken :( i dont want to come across as one of those women who moan all the time because i really am so lucky to have two beautiful daughters... But my god is this so emotionally draining :cry: my daughters are from a previous relationship and my OH doesent have any children of his own (although he is amazing with my girls) i just feel like im failing him.... His face when i told him im starting :af: my heart just sank..... I think we will actively try for one more cycle and then move on to NTNP because i am making myself ill and spending stupid amounts of money on hpt's and opk's!!

Anyway enough about me.... Have any of you beautiful ladies got any updates for me :) i can now obsess over your cycles instead of my own lol xxx

Awwwww I'm sooooooo sorry Carlie, that completely sucks that she finally came, I was so hoping it was the other way for you :hugs: :hugs:
It is so emotionally draining tcc isn't it, I have one daughter and am trying for another baby and it feels like it is all that I think about every single day. Hopefully your month will be this coming month though :flower:

AFM I have only been using ic's so I went out and bought a clearblue for $10 (super expensive here) and it was freaking faulty as it didn't even register so the dye moved through it! I'm still crampy though so more likely than not af will show up soon too. In fact I drove home assuming because I had bought the test she would greet me when I got home lol

I *think* I see something! Super hard to get a photo of but I swear something is there...

pregnancy test 2.jpg

(Sorry Carlie, I don't want to make you feel sad or upset by posting this so will take it down if you want me too)

I *think* I see something! Super hard to get a photo of but I swear something is there...

View attachment 853439

(Sorry Carlie, I don't want to make you feel sad or upset by posting this so will take it down if you want me too)

Oh hunny dont be silly!!! I see a line :D if anything its made my day!! Just because :af: got me!! Doesent mean i dont want you all to get your :bfp: s i pray it turns into a nice strong line gor you ekkk xx

So sorry Hun :hugs:it is tough huh? And I get so annoyed when I spend so much money, good luck this cycle! Xx

Well I spoke too soon, bright red blood today :(

Nooooooo :( oh babe i cant believe it!! Thats them bloody blue ink tests! I hate them i always stick to pink ink..... Maybe its just a wee bit of bleeding maybe you are pregnant??? Have you had any more bleeding?? I bled for 15 weeks with my youngest and shes now 19 months old.....keep me updated hunny! Big hugs!!! Im definately out :af: this month for me has come in full force and im in absolute agony today! Why are women put through so much hell.... As if it wasnt enough that we didnt fall pregnant we have to bleed for a week and feel like someone is stamping on our tummys!! Men dont know how easy they got it huh!! X

I just noticed..... Is that a clear blue digi you used hun?? Xx

No its definitely over, bright red and *tmi* lots of clots etc onto next month now :)

Awww im so sorry hun well lets all stay on this thread and we can go theough next cycle together :)..... Im going to temp vaginally this month..... And get myself some pregnacare... OH os going to get the male pregnacare and cbd OPK..... This is the last month we are going to actively ttc because i feel like its making ill with all the worry of everything.... I have two little girls who nee a mummy who isnt constantly stressed...... If we dont concieve this cycle we are just going to move on to ntnp....

So fingers crossed for a christmas baby for both of us ay :)

Keep smiling sweetie we will get there in the end ❤️

Fingers crossed for us all!!

TTC is so stressful, I completely understand going down the ntnp route as it does become all you think about it. We have only begun trying again for our second though but I hope it happens quickly like it did for our first. My bleeding has pretty much almost stopped which is good so will get back into ASAP.

Christmas babies here we come :)

Mine seems to have died down today too :) hopefull we ovulate together so we can help eachother through the dreaded tww :) xxx

How are you getting on Carlie?? When do you think you O?

I'm back on here as I kinda hide away whilst waiting to O haha now I'm right into it. Going to bd everyday this week to get the job done lol

Hey kakae, we didnt actively try this months as ive just lost my brother :cry: if we concieve then we do of we dont then we dont but i doubt we will this month im just so heartbroken :( i think i O today we dtd yesterday as OH proposed! And i obviously said yes! But weather it works or not we shall see..... How are you xxx

Oh my goodness Carlie that's terrible news :( How heartbreaking for your family :( And then so lovely getting engaged, a lot of different emotions going on for you! I'm so sorry for your loss though :(

Only takes one little swimmer to get to your eggy though so you never know :)

I think I ovulate on Sunday so dh has been a happy boy the last few days and will continue to be so haha

Fingers crossed for both of us :)

Oh my goodness Carlie that's terrible news :( How heartbreaking for your family :( And then so lovely getting engaged, a lot of different emotions going on for you! I'm so sorry for your loss though :(

Only takes one little swimmer to get to your eggy though so you never know :)

I think I ovulate on Sunday so dh has been a happy boy the last few days and will continue to be so haha

Fingers crossed for both of us :)

Hey hunny sorry ive been non exsistant these last few weeks, i just needed a bit of time.... How are you any news on your ttc journey! Ive had a few symptoms this month but not looking into it just taking it as it comes.... Cervix is TIGHTLY closed....dry cm... Rash all over my body... Feel tired and have had a bit of a sensitive tummy last couple of days... Also had my nans 70th bday party saturday just gone and felt so so drunk after just two drinks lol...... But as i said just going to wait untill 19th when :af: is due to poas! Hope your well sweets ����

Hey!! Glad to see you back :)

Symptoms sound promising for you, fingers crossed!

I'm probably pretty much out this month I think, we started with a hiss and a roar but fizzled out by the time we got to ovulation lol so will hold out and see if my period is late or not.. should come either the 16th or the 21st. So will keep waiting, waiting, waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->