Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

I had it last night and again this morning I also got it with my bfp in November :/

Argh bfn this morning again! Just come already stupid af!

Yep same here hun im now two days late.... Im just going to wait for :af: untill friday if shes a no show ill do one more test and then im just going to wait it out untill she shows up or in at least 10 days late! Hope you get your :bfp: fingers crossed for us all huh!! Xxxx

I've had it before AF shows whereas most ladies are pretty dry until then... But if you google you'll see that some ladies get it before them BFP so who knows!

Me too - since I started checking my cervix in the 2WW I notice I get this most cycles around 10DPO... I've never gotten a BFP but sometimes this can be the start of a mucus plug forming - aka, a sign a BFP is coming. GL

Ooo thats nice to hear!! Fx ay! I have just had a horrible wave of nausea..... And my boobs look dofferent and ive developed this vein just above my clevage and the vein by my collar bone/shoulders are so visable.... My nipples look bigger and have small whote spots on them! Im so confused!!!

I have this! Hmm.
I wondered what the hell it was! Never gotten this before ... :/ hmm.
(well tmi but I noticed it in my pants, not when wiping?!) hmm. I had to change them twice cos I didn't like it hahaha

Ooo thats nice to hear!! Fx ay! I have just had a horrible wave of nausea..... And my boobs look dofferent and ive developed this vein just above my clevage and the vein by my collar bone/shoulders are so visable.... My nipples look bigger and have small whote spots on them! Im so confused!!!

Do you chart your BBT? I wanna see if you do! Can you take another test tomorrow if AF doesn't show? I swear I see a line.

Hey hun this is my chart what do you think? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 22
Ive taken tests since that test and stark white bfn.... I just wish :af: would come or id get a :bfp: im sick of waiting now xx

I have this! Hmm.
I wondered what the hell it was! Never gotten this before ... :/ hmm.
(well tmi but I noticed it in my pants, not when wiping?!) hmm. I had to change them twice cos I didn't like it hahaha

Maybe its a good sign hunny fx xx

Hey hun this is my chart what do you think? Xxx

Well, that temp dip and spotting 2 days ago could have been implantation, so you wouldn't quite get a BFP yet... I know it stinks, but all you can do is wait. You can test again tomorrow with first-morning urine, that's when it's not diluted (highest concentration of hormones). GL!! I will be looking to see what happens tomorrow :) :dust:

And when do you think id be likely to get a :bfp: hun if that was implantation? At the moment my cervix feels high closed soft on one side and slightly harder on the other im so confused xxx

I am clueless about the cervix stuff, sorry! I can never be sure if I even feel mine, lol.

If you implanted, I would think you would see at least a trace of a BFP by tomorrow, but I am not sure as I have never gotten one. I just know it takes a few days for enough hCG to be detected. How sensitive are the tests you're using (it should say the unit of hCG it picks up on the package)?

I was using 10miu from 5dpo and then i ran out.... I used an frer yesterday which as we know is 12.5 miu.... All :bfn: ... Apart from that one with what we now know was an evap or faulty test.....i just dont feel hopefull at all but my mind is on over drive because of late :af: ........ Hopefully your right and the drop in temp and spotting was late implantation and im not going to get :af: at all...... But ive had 5 pregnancies..... 2 of which were viable and all showed up :bfp: on day :af: was due...... Maybe my body has had a change.... Maybe my uterus likes to be awkward just because we are actively trying this time lol..... With our daughters we were ntnp....... Typical huh lol xx

Just sent OH to the shop for a test..... Im not paying out for frer just yet just gonna get a cheapie...... Still no :af: today cervix is medium/high and soft..... No sign of :af: so going to attempt a test...... Will keep you updated althought i dont really have my hopes up..... So probably :bfn: xxx

Hey hun not yet want to give it a good few hours let my urine strengthen up i will teat around 6-7 pm..... If i can hold my pee in that long haha but i promise i will let you all know the outcome as soon as i do :) xxx

Good luck Carlie!! Let us know the instant you get a result!

I still am in no man's land, no af and no bfp. It has to be one or the other, obviously I wish it is a bfp but kinda seems unlikely. However I've been googling like a crack fiend about implantation when your period is due and therefore getting a late bfp so it's still a possibility :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->