So AF came but...

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Strangely I feel as ease about her coming. I'm not upset or anything and its weird. Only thing is I'm just extremely tired. I guess I will be taking geritol this cycle. Anybody else caught the witch?

I'm not cramping or anything lol

I sometimes find relief in AF just because I think that waiting around for an answer is the hardest part so atleast you know. It gives us hope for the next month.
Witch is due Sunday. Wish she'd show up early and end my questioning. 30 days into my cycle already.

I think I am relieved because for the past 4 months my cycle has been 30 days which means I am on a constant schedule

Wow I hear you ladies. I am 5 days late for my period but pregnancy tests are showing up negative ;( at this point is rather just get my period to stop my anxiety and confusion

I seen your tests in the tww i think i seen a line on the last test, when are you going to the doctor?

I think I have caught the witch :( I have had a weird brown period since Tuesday..or well, it was just spotting on tues and weds, all brown blood on thursday, and some red today...but still not much! Very confused lol. But on the bright side, at least things are working! My last cycle was 52 days. This one was 45 if you count it from tuesday! So there's an improvement there at least.

I honestly cannot imagine having a cycle that long

Well I was just 20 when I got pregnant with DD and before then I had cycles of 28, 33or35 days. Never anything else. Then after DD I bled for 8 weeks straight. I was on the depo shot and after the second shot where my periods were every 2 weeks, lasting a week, I went on the implant, where I had no periods at all. They didnt come back till 7 months after I had it removed. Then that cycle was 52 days, and this one it seems was 45.
So I guess that counts as irregular lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->