so angry!

SVT1991

Reaction score
So yesterday everything caught up with me completely exhausted so I take my daighter to my mums for the night so I can just relax and rest. Hubby comes home have dinner and a nice time but I didnt want sex so he rolled over and that was that, ive got up was in tears for ages, finally got to bed then he starts flicking the tv 11pm! And finally turns off later but wakes me up 730 this morning doind the same thing! And barely talking to me, this is not like him at all and tbh I just wanted to rip his head off this morning which is not like me at all! Am I oberreacting or hormones I dunno what to do :( sorry for the rant

Oh and this is on top of many sleepless nights, and just got back from the docs to find out I have spd again and the beginning of a hernia over my pubic bone which needs surgery when it does tear! So im pretty stressed and scared. My hubby has always been the most supportive loving man but just lately I feel so unappreciated and used, ive tried talking to him guess ill try again unless someone can suggest something, xxx

I would suggest talking to him, and also knowing that he has needs too. If you try your hardest to meet his needs at least you can say you are doing your part. I know it's exhausting and frustrating at times, but I always have to remind myself that I can't just expect dh to bend over backwards for me and yet I'm not willing to do anything for him. So I do my part too, and when he starts slacking and I need extra from him we talk and see where the slack is and how we can do better for each other!!

Is he really being a baby about sex? Does he know that he may not be able to have sex with you for up to 6 weeks after the baby is born? And I'm sorry, but "men have needs" is not an excuse. I mean, really? He can deal with not having sex for one night, especially if you've had many sleepless nights and just got some bad news. He sounds like he needs to stop thinking only of himself. Just my opinion.

Is he really being a baby about sex? Does he know that he may not be able to have sex with you for up to 6 weeks after the baby is born? And I'm sorry, but "men have needs" is not an excuse. I mean, really? He can deal with not having sex for one night, especially if you've had many sleepless nights and just got some bad news. He sounds like he needs to stop thinking only of himself. Just my opinion.

You don't know it was "just one night" I was just leaving my input and what works for me and dh.. since she didn't leave all the details of their sex life I was just saying for me personally!!

Step 1: Communication is key.

Hope you guys can talk and work it out. Days will come where everything OH does just pisses you off and vice versa. That doesn't mean your feelings are invalid.

Sometimes my OH who is the most gentle and kind soul I've ever met can be a total arse. It happens, maybe something else is going on that he also needs to process? You will never know until you talk with him calmly and openly. :hugs: :hugs:

Ive tried talking again ànd he wasn't having any of it ive never felt so lost in our relationship I hope this is something that passes quickly. 5 years weve been together and have always had an amasing sex life, obv atm im in so much pain ive not been dtd as often but still make a huge effort and sometimes when I don't feel up to it I have sex anyway because yes like one lady mentioned men have needs, but to be far so do I, and hes making no effort to meet them. We have a 22 month old daughter, when I picked her up from my mums thats the most conversation ive had with him all day. Its like hes being a dad not a husband aswell, whereas im doing my best with everything and being critised or hinting something isn't good enough. Thank you for replying and sorry for the long moan just need to say it somewhere. Xx

I'm sorry you are dealing with that! I didn't mean to imply that you don't have needs. We all do! And a relationship requires both people to put in the effort!!!
Maybe give him a few days and see what happens but then I'd really have a serious sit down with him if it's not better. I'm sorry hun :hugs:

You don't know it was "just one night" I was just leaving my input and what works for me and dh.. since she didn't leave all the details of their sex life I was just saying for me personally!!

Listen, I didn't mean to offend you and I'm sorry that it came across that way, but that's how I feel. And I was basing the "just one night" off her original post, which said that he wanted to DTD that night and the next morning he was acting like a child. I'm not sorry for my opinions, but I am sorry if I offended you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->