so annoyed at hospital

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
so annoyed just had to vent... was having a good day friday, had been looking at houses with my OH and wasnt being my usual emotional self. decided to go out and have som fun sat night when i got a phone call from the hospital.
this angry woman on the phone started giving out asking why i wasnt attending antenatal classes that had been booked, did i not realise spaces were very limited and the least i could have done was phone to cancle....she was very embarrassed when i explained why i no longer needed the classes. im so annoyed that i even got this call why cant they just look up a file and see that i obv lost my little baby!! things are hard enought without adding people like this to the mix!! sorry girls just so bothered by this

:hugs: thats so insensitive of her..surely this imformation should be on file ....
:hugs: and just when u were having a good day too..:(

That's awful, it must have been really upsetting. Things like this just shouldn't happen.

xxx

That's awful, it must have been really upsetting. Things like this just shouldn't happen.

xxx
totally agree hun thank you!! think its just ridiculous that in this day and age they cant open a file and see the facts. im only grateful that i have great support from family friends etc cant imagine anyone doing it without any support or even alone altogether. my hats off to those women!!!
hospitals REALLY need to review their aftercare services!!:hugs:

:hugs:
I am so sorry. I had a similar experience. After I delivered my daughter I asked about the appointment I was having the next day, I was told not to worry about it. I received a call several hours later (I delivered early in the morning) about my ultrasound and doctors appointment. I have to tell her with a quivering lip that I would not be attending them because I had just delivered my baby. However my call was not as insensitive as yours was, they should have done a quick check with your doctor before making that call. :hugs:

Thats awful :hugs: I'd be so upset and annoyed too!
xxx

Im so sorry hun, that must of been harsh. I used to work for a scan department in a hospital. we did all scans including the 20 week one. If a women didnt turn up i would always check hospital records to make sure that no loss had happened. they should realise that women wouldnt miss these appointments without good reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->