So bloated...

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I was NOT this bloated last time. In fact I didn't show/bloat until around 9/10 weeks with dd. You can see I have a bloaty bump even under a jumper. How am I going to hide this until my first scan? :wacko:.

This picture was from yesterday morning.

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/bassgal666/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1414468195202_zps7547915a.jpg

Omg me too. Last time nobody even could tell I was pregnant until around the 6 month mark and I really didn't notice any change until 12 weeks or so. Currently, 6 weeks and ready to break out the maternity jeans already lol. Time for some loose fitting tops!

I knew I'd show sooner but wasn't hoping for it to be this soon lol. You're skinny too so it seems like you'll be all belly. That's how I was last time but now I have some belly and side pudge so it could just be mistaken for fat for a while lol.

im only bloated badly just two days per week. my symptoms change all the time. one day im really sick. next day im feeling wonderful. but since week 8 ive been in maternity clothes. i sucked in my gut as much as i could to the point of my rib cage showing the last couple of days but i have this bump that begins below the rim of my pants that just wont go away no matter what i do. some women who have been there/done that and i work with them, confirmed its indeed a baby bump and not my bloating. everyone is absolutely in awe about how cute it is. you can only notice it when my shirt is up or my top fits snug against my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->