so bloated

Ethereal

Reaction score
Pre pregnancy I was 12st 10lbs, I am now 13st. I have only gained 4lbs which i can deal with, but I look so so fat, I cant suck my belly in anymore, my clothes don't fit anymore, its driving me insane.

I never had this with DD, I got skinnier with her!

Its not baby bump at all, its not hard its all jiggle, and its obviously not all weight related as I look like I have gained more than 4lbs

What the hell is it? How do I get rid of it? I never want to leave the house I'm so depressed. I'm living in my pjs because I'm so uncomfortable.

Please help.

I've got the bloat and I'm only five weeks! It seems to come and go though and some days are worse than others. I thought me wasn't too bad today but I've just had my dinner and had to put a baggy jumper on:dohh:

Is your bloat hard or jiggle? Beginning to wonder if my scales are lying and I've actually gained 4 stone not 4lbs!! I look horrid and the bit is I've not been eating as much as I did pre pregnancy.

I think it's jiggle - I'm a bit overweight anyway. It does seem a bit hard at times but can't be bump this early:wacko:

I don't think I've been eating as much as I normally would as my tummy seems to get fuller quicker:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->