So bored waiting...

BecksBabyB

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just a bit of a moan about how bored I'm getting now that I'm on maternity leave before baby arrives. Anyone else feeling similar? Everyone says rest up and make the most of it but there is only so much preparing and naps you can do! I want baby here for some company!

C'mon baby....whenever you are ready!!

Bx

Lol yes I'm fed up now at 40+2. But seriously do enjoy the naps, relaxing and you time. It's been 2 years and 7 months since I did! :)

You can watch my kids for a day so I can have some me time :haha: its been almost a yr since I had me time

i know what you mean - I'm so sick of well meaning people telling me to put my feet up while i can. what good is sitting around being bored? i was off for 4 weeks before my due date to use up my holidays and i spent it watching the snooker (geek i know!) keeping on top of the housework, baking (i'm not much of a great british bake off type so i thought it would be interesting to see what the fuss was about) and taking long baths with my kindle.

i was really bored at first, but now, 1 week past my due date, I'm enjoying not working and doing what i want all day. Just wish the baby would make an appearance soon so i don't have to be induced on Saturday

x

Aw I can so relate I'm dead uncomfortable and exhausted ive 3 kids already and I'm so grumpy I can't imagine how hard the next 3 Weeks will.be I could cry ...just want my baby here safe in my arms x

I feel the same way! Feel like I am going stir crazy, and over analyzing every movement I feel in my belly!

If I do too much the pressure in my lower area is sooo uncomfortable, so I am trying to take it easy, but it's boring!! I am over it, and ready to meet our little girl. Plus, I feel totally off today and am getting super cranky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->