So bummed... When will morning sickness go away?

bohemiangel

Reaction score
My first post of second tri! Hooray! But as the title says, really bummed that I'm still experiencing morning sickness. It came on pretty strong at 5+5, and is still hanging around at 13+ weeks. Haven't been able to eat much during that time, no appetite whatsoever... And still vomiting :wacko: I know it's different for each person, and there are a few unlucky souls out there that have it the entire 9 months. Just praying I'm not one of them! Looking for a little hope that it will magically lift soon...
So when did your morning sickness resolve?

a lot of people I have spoken to and myself included found that it was about 15 weeks when it started to die down, I found 14 weeks the worst and then it started to get better :) hopefully not too long to go and you will be feeling much better :) x

With my first i had it the whole 9months,
second till 11 weeks,
third i had hyperemesis the whole pregnancy
and with this one (fourth) i still have it at nearly 27 weeks.

but my third was really bad, so i can handle once a week this time lol.

My first I had it the whole time, this time I went at exactly 13 weeks. I'd say 16 is quite normal, fingers crossed it's gone by then :)

My first pregnancy it lasted until about week 18. This pregnancy it started to die down around 14-15 weeks, but I still need to eat something every three hours or so or I will throw up.

I had sickness up to around 16 weeks and then it faded out
hope it disappears soon for you

Almost 17 weeks with this one and still sick sick sick. This is my fourth baby, and I've never been sick this late. Well, excluding throwing up randomly at 27 and 32 weeks with my first baby, but I never felt sick any other time. Haha

Mine eased around 19 weeks, but I count myself lucky as I think I got off pretty lightly compared to some women! I was being sick about once a week & had nausea if i didnt eat and some food aversions, so nothing too bad.

Thanks for your responses, ladies! Guess this is definitely within the realm of normal. So much for hoping it was magically going to disappear at 12 weeks! Well, I'm still holding out hope for it to go away by 16 weeks. I'm getting married then and want to enjoy my steak dinner and wedding cake! And hopefully not throw up at my wedding, LOL!

This time, it's already been fading, so that's such a blessing!

With my son, though, it started at 3.5 weeks and lasted until 16 weeks. It seemed to continue to get worse until 14 weeks, then evened out a bit and went away by 16 weeks (just threw up every 2-3 days for a couple weeks instead of every day). Good luck! I really hope it goes away soon for you, it's just discouraging when it continues for so long!

Mine eased at 17 weeks. Still get occasional nausea though in the evening.

Mine started to die down at 14 weeks and was gone completely by 15/16weeks!
It's horrible isn't it I felt like i couldn't remember what it's like not feeling sick! But it does get better so hang in there!!

26 weeks and I started vomiting in Safeway this morning ....

Mine eased off about 14 weeks. I literally just woke up one day and it had gone.

I was 35 weeks with baby no 1 , went for 2 weeks then came back ..... This time we are headed to 15 weeks no let up yet ! Hang in there its all so worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->