so close yet so far!

callmedan

Reaction score
my wedding is 9 weeks tomorrow, we are going on honeymoon 9 weeks on monday and we are starting TTC on honeymoon
yet now i am so close i am DESPERATE to start TTC now!!!!!!!! i am on my 7 day break from my bcp and it is sooooo tempting to just not take it

one side of me is saying i might as well start ttc now as it will probably take a few months to get pregnant anyways, yet i dont want to risk being on my period for the wedding/honeymoon

i am trying so hard to concentrate on the things i have going on before the wedding but it is very very tempting
i feel like the closer i get the more i am tempted!! anyone else feeling like this?

:flower:

We 're ntnp next cycle so I know how you feel... Just stop preventing now... Only a small chance anyways... But no, OH is adiment for next cycle...

I could have tossed it all up in the air for the past six months, but every time I went to do it I changed my mind at the last minute. Finding something to focus on helps!

I didn't have morning sickness, but it sounds like it's horrible from what all the women in the pregnancy forums are always saying, so ask yourself if you want to chance being nauseous on your wedding day. (Not trying to say it would be bad per se, but the wedding day is already stressful enough!) Plus a lot of women bloat up in the first trimester, which means your dress might not fit right.

We got pregnant on our honeymoon. I thought it would take six+ months like all the websites say... I refused to believe I was pregnant after only two full cycle of not preventing, until the test said otherwise. :haha:

It's definitely hard, but you're almost there now. Go have an amazing wedding and honeymoon with your hubby, then reward yourself with a baby! :hugs:

I have a feeling I will be the exact same way when my ttc date draws as near as yours. Even now with 4 + months to go, I'm having one of those super impatient days (maybe weeks) where I'm so desperate to just start trying now! Unfortunately, I know I really do need to wait and DH wouldn't go for an earlier date anyways, but man it really eats away at you, I know!!

Your wedding will probably be here before you know it. It's already half way through March so it'll go by fast.

I'm in a similar boat, we have had a few goals before we try, we got married in November, and he asked that I wait 6 months til we can pay off a little bit of debt and I can get a job with insurance... we are paying off the dent and I might have a job very soon, but the closer we get the more crazy I'm becoming waiting...I'm becoming desperate... and I'm getting so scared he will want to put it off when it comes to it...I want to be pregnant so bad I can taste it, its killing me...I dream about it all the time. :.(

I'm glad Im not the only one then!
8 weeks 6 days till the wedding... not that im counting!
still lots to do for the wedding too

I can only imagine how much planning goes into a wedding, especially when there's only two months left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->