So confused at this point...needing alike experiences?

lexyshannon

Reaction score
I started my period on the day it normally come, the flow was just as normal as always but it only lasted 2 days. And now I have tons of watery discharge coming out of me. I constantly feel it coming out! I took a pregnancy test 6 days before I period started and it was negative and then turned to a very faint positive. I'm confused as hell. Anyone have alike things happen? What is going on?

I've got no personal experience with it but so many crazy things happen with our reproductive systems. If you're unsure and want reassurance, take a test (especially if you like to drink :winkwink:)

That could've been implantation bleeding. It can be different for everyone. Ive had 3 pregnancies where ive had implantation bleeding. First time i had brown blood for 5 days and needed to wear a pantyliner. I got my bfp 2 days after it ended. Second time i wiped and had pink. I tested 3 days later and got a bfp. 3rd time i had pink once when wiping. Tested bfp 3 days later. I would most definitely be testing again.

You should test again if concerned. It could have been heavy IB, it happens. Test if you are concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->