So confused but it's still early

meganOUFC

mother of 3 + exp
Reaction score
hello :)
I have had an Implant for the last 4 years. I had irregular periods through out, but were almost always within 4-6 weeks apart. I would have sore breasts which would last for a week then i would have a week or normal breasts followed by a period. Very routine really.
My partner and I have decided to try for another baby, our last infact. I do have 3 children already 10,6,and 4.
I had my implant removed on August 9th (last month) and was told by the clinic nurse that it can happen as soon as withing the 1st week! I have always been super fertile and was excited.
A week later i had the routine sore boobs for a week then a week after no period :/
then 2 weeks after than sore boobs again and have done ever since. I did a clearblue test last wednesday (7days ago) and it was positive, faint but defo a + not a -
I went to the doctors monday and it was negative, and so was another test done today.

I am so confused.......... I have been told not to do another test for another 4 weeks. How could a test be positive if it wasn't? I did the test with a friend and we both saw it turn positive.

Could the implanon be still in my system somehow.
I have already told my partner my test was positive, how do i say "well actually its not"
:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->