So confused!! (pics!) **WAS CHEMICAL PREGNANCY**

Thanks everybody.. I know I sound crazy lol! I think whats throwing me off is I have 3 other kids and with EACH ONE I had BFP by 9DPO. Very early. This time around here it is my AF day and my tests still don't convince me! I have myself convinced its a tubal preg or a chemical preg and have hardly slept in 2 days. I know I need to take a deep breath, step away from the pee-stick and give it a day or two LOL its just so hard!

I also keep telling myself well maybe they are ALL evaps.. lol. They were all there within a few minutes, some took 5-10 min to get DARK but were there. If the line is there within the first few min but gets darker and darker over the next hour is that still a bfp even though it passes up the 10 min rule? But the line was there already before 10 min.. just got darker.

It also seems for some reason my mid day urine seems to have more high levels then my first morning. I am going to take one more this afternoon just to test my "levels higher in the afternoon" theory lol... then try to not test again until tomorrow or the next day.

Hi hun! I reckon deffo BFP .I have also heard a few girls say that they have had clearer/darker results when they have tested with 2nd mu and so on.Or bodies are certainly funny things.Id say that if you tested tomorrow with a normal hpt (non digi) then you would probs see some progression.I would try not to stress too much as it is still very early days as far as testing is concerned. :) x x

Ok So I had 3 more tests laying around. I just had to pee again (3rd morning urine) so I pee'd in a cup "just in case". Well it was very concentrated, much more then my previous 2 wee's today. So I dipped the digital in first.. I had 2 digitals left and 1 equate. After what felt like FOREVER the word "pregnant" displayed!! I thought FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! So then.. stupid me.. I thought well i'll dip the other digi in and if it says pregnant there is no denying that!! Well.. guess what.. yup.. "Not Pregnant" LOL. Though in the 2nd tests defense, my 5 year old walked in and i was telling her to go out and lost count of how long the stick was in the pee, might not have been the full 20 seconds it says to do it for. Well so then I had 1 pos and 1 neg.. so I dipped the equate in and it came up almost instantly positive. Light. But positive. See Below :)

https://i44.tinypic.com/n5mtyc.jpg

and zoomed in..

https://i44.tinypic.com/j9bkpk.jpg

They are shown with my earlier test of the day on top then the digital that said pregnant and my last equate.

I know each test can be different but in the SAME pee I cant believe 2 of the same tests could say yes and one say no!

I have no doubt I am pregnant.. Im just doubtful my levels are high enough for a sticky baby.

Hmm thats odd lol ,but CONGRATULATIONS :) x x

i can see it love :) hope everything goes okay congrats :) xx

My god what a roller coaster your on, bless ya! Defo a congratulations as the tests are getting darker! :happydance:

i say bfp xxxx congrats xxx

*Update*
I went in to the clinic today and had a urine pg test. The nurse told me that it was positive. She said I am def. pregnant. BUT then she said "But it is soooo light! I almost didn't see it at first!" She said it could either mean nothing.. or it could mean the pregnancy is not progressing because she said normally the day AF is due, she would expect a much brighter line. She said I very well may test again in a week and see nothing, and she said if I get bright red bleeding I will know the pregnancy did not make it. I had labs drawn and will get the results of those tomorrow or the next day.

AF has not shown today but I have had some mild cramping on and off but the nurse said this is normal. Also twice when i went pee and wiped there was a light light tinge of blood but just a few dots but this sounds like breakthrough bleeding from what I have read and it was brown first then pink.. not red.

So now I KNOW I am pregnant. I almost feel worse though. It is no longer "AM I , or AM I NOT?" It is "Will it survive, or not" And thts a worse feeling. Most of me thinks its going to be fine and if I was to take a test in a day or two it would be a big dark positive but the other part of me feels like I am just waiting for the unavoidable and expect to start bleeding at any time.

I'll keep you all updated

u can have false :bfn:'s hun but not false :bfp:'s id say thats ur :bfp: if ur not confident with it get to the drs girly!! im so excited for u lol!!! xxx

Another update guys...

I got my beta level back from yesterday. Yesterday at 14dpo my beta level is only 13. So I am so confused how I have gotten 2 bfp with the digitals which measure 50 and ALL OF the bfp's with the equates.

I feel really hopeless now, like my instinct told me all along something was not right. This has just been to different from my 3 previous pregnancies. 15 dpo today and the equate is a bit darker then yesterdays equate but I know you cant really go off that.. but today the test line is darker then the - line. but a digital today said negative. I had a digital yesterday say negative then a positive one.

Im exhausted from trying to figure all of this out and whatever happens I guess happens but I hate being im limbo wondering what is going to happen!!

Does anybody know anybody who had a low level like 13 at 14dpo and still had a healthy pregnancy?

I am so confused!!! But I know at 14 dpo a beta of 13 is NOT GOOD :(

I know you are supposed to wait 48 hours to see if it doubles but I am going in to the walk in tonight just to make myself feel like I am at least being pro-active here in trying to fig out whats going on. If they do a hcg beta and its only been 24 hours, does any change mean anything?

I have slight cramping which I've had since yesterday but nothing bad.. and I know cramping is normal. Also had some faaaaaaaint brown/pink tinge on TP but nothing to noticible but its more noticible today then yesterday.

I have a feeling this ones not going to stick :( If those darn levels would just pick up all would be good!

YES! I had a level of 14 at 14 DPO, and I am still very pregnant! I hope the best for you. I also know how worried I was with a beta at that level. AND, I had CB digitals show Pregnant one day and NOT PREGNANT the next. My second beta just barely doubled at 28 16 dpo. Perhaps you are off on your dpo. THat is not hard to do. Maybe you are only 12 dpo, and that level falls into normal levels. Good luck. :hug:

I agree, maybe you were off on your ovulation date. Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Its looking even worse. I have faint pink/red spotting now.. its like tinged mucous. It is not in my panties or anything its just faintly there on the tp when I wipe. but it seems like its just going downhill :(

My instinct was right all along, this ended up being chemcial :( The heavier red spotting started today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->