So confused!! (pics!) **WAS CHEMICAL PREGNANCY**

I will add that Equates are darn good tests with only a hcg level of 13 they picked up tons of positives, where as FRER never did get a positive. I am a firm believer in equate and will def. take them and only them in future attempts.

Hey,

sorry to read whats happened to you this month.

Fingers crossed it happens for you soon

:hugs:

I have had positive results with clearblue and not been pregnant..I would do a test with your gp

Thinking of you and sorry to hear of what you have been through x

I'm sorry dear... good luck for next cycle! I know this must've been hard for you.

So sorry. Good luck for the next cycle. I had a chemical before Harry and fell pg with Harry the next month x

Obviously, you have the results at this point, but I did want to say that when this happened to me it was a chemical pregnancy. I started bleeding about 2 days after my period was due, even though I had positive pregnancy tests for 5 days prior. The lines just never darkened, and then I started bleeding. After having this happen twice, I decided that it would be best to wait until my period was due. This time, I tested the day my period was due because I was spotting brown (old) blood, and got a nice dark line quickly. So far things are hanging in there. Not to say I'm not still at risk, because I've lost one as late as 18 weeks, but at least, for now, I am solidly pg. Hope things worked out okay for you and you got pregnant again quickly.

Ugh, I am so sorry. I just experienced my second chemical pregnancy- two in a row! It's such a cruel joke, isn't it? Positive tests one day and negatives the next. I didn't even know whether or not to tell my husband we were pregnant!

But, like you, I had a "weird" feeling that something wasn't right from the very beginning. Call it a Mother's intuition I guess. I never had that feeling with my two healthy pregnancies.

Good luck Hun, and again I am so sorry.

Ugh, I am so sorry. I just experienced my second chemical pregnancy- two in a row! It's such a cruel joke, isn't it? Positive tests one day and negatives the next. I didn't even know whether or not to tell my husband we were pregnant!

But, like you, I had a "weird" feeling that something wasn't right from the very beginning. Call it a Mother's intuition I guess. I never had that feeling with my two healthy pregnancies.

Good luck Hun, and again I am so sorry.

Same here, I have had 3 kids before my chemical and I never worried about a miscarriage or anything being wrong. With the chemical as soon as I saw the faint line, and then the positive the n negative digitals.. I knew something just was not right.

Sorry to hear this hun, the body can be so mean sometimes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->