So confused... Please help me!

SarahLouisiee

Reaction score
Inc long message...

So.. Me and my fiancée have been ttc for over a year and I am now 11 days late for period and have started bleeding quite a bit too... 4 days ago (Friday) I went to the doctors, she did a urine test which turned out negative. But I pushed for a blood test anyway.. Went back today for results and was told that it was a faint positive for pregnancy and that I need to get to the Women's Hospital immediately because it will be either a epitomic or miscarriage... She did a urine test at the doctors and that came out negative again... When I got to the Women's Hospital took another urine test (1 hour later) it came out positive..?! I have been told to come back on Friday when I'm classed as 6 weeks so I can have a scan because of the bleeding and stomach pains etc... But that's too long away!

I want to know has anyone had bleeding before 6 weeks and still had a normal pregnancy?

Please help me... :(

Oh hun i'm so sorry to hear that, and sadly before 6 weeks they can't usually see anything on the scans thats why you have to wait while friday, I did have some light bleeding with my son but no pain x fingers crossed for you x

That sounds really difficult, plenty of people have had bleeding before 6 weeks and gone on to have normal pregnancies though. Sometimes test results can vary based on how much water you drank, etc. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust xx

Hi Hun, over from your other thread. Not sure what's going on, just wanted to offer my support and hoping for some good news on Friday. As another poster has said, once you get to6 wks more things are developing in there for the, to see to get a better idea of what's going on.
Wishing all the best!

Dear, it's all a bit confusing but here's what i say. From your other thread, seeing those tests, they were definitely positive. Now they were faint for how far along you thought you were, so either yes you are pregnant, maybe just not as far along as you thought and it's rising slowly, or you were pregnant but unfortunately it may not be working out... The scan will show if baby is growing and developing as it should or not... I know it's a tough thing to understand at this point, but that's what early pregnancy is....
You were pregnant so I would say: yes you are until proven otherwise.

if your getting a positive, your pregnant, weather it be your miscarrying or not. I hope everything turns out ok :) x

So, I go for the u/s tomorrow evening.

(sorry if TMI)
As I said before I started bleeding bright red and it was light/moderate on Tuesday afternoon. Yesterday it got quite heavy with clots and horrible stomach pains switching from left to right constantly, not even paracetamol or co-dyramol was touching the pains.. Today it's a bit lighter with a bit of pain.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be bad news tbh..

Sorry to hear! It's scary. With my son I bled heavily with clots..big clots and lots of pain. It was horrible and I just KNEW I miscarried. Literally the toilet was bright red with blood, there was so much :( Went to our scan at 6 wks and saw a little heartbeat. We don't know what happened and we don't care, we have a happy, healthy 2 year old! I don't want to give you false hope but that is my story :) I hope it turns out just as well for you!

I've heard of people miscarrying a twin??? I don't know the possibilities of it but....

So, I go for the u/s tomorrow evening.

(sorry if TMI)
As I said before I started bleeding bright red and it was light/moderate on Tuesday afternoon. Yesterday it got quite heavy with clots and horrible stomach pains switching from left to right constantly, not even paracetamol or co-dyramol was touching the pains.. Today it's a bit lighter with a bit of pain.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be bad news tbh..

I hope everything goes okay for you tomorrow! Good luck!
:dust:

Thanks, my fiancée is really positive about everything saying "lots of people have this... blablabla" but I'm not too positive about it. My abdominal scan is in 5 hours so... I'm hoping it goes well but not getting to excited about it atm.

Today I'm still bleeding with clots like light to medium with virtually no pain.

Will let you all know later what's gone on if they can find out.

Thank you everyone for your support :) x

Back from hospital, they did a transabdominal and transvaginal scan and couldn't find anything on either. They couldn't rule out an ectopic outside the womb or ovaries (like abdomen etc) said it's either too early to see anything or early miscarriage. They took a blood test to check my hormones and will call back in the morning.. Got two nice bruises on my arm from the bloods though :)

Blood test results say 69. That's a positive but I need to have another blood test tomorrow to see if it's changed...

Lots of messing around..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"