So confused!!!! Please read

Looney90

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I’m so confused I had my last period on January 6 and I haven’t gotten it yet, but for the last 3 days I’ve been having light pink spotting only when I wipe! I’ve taken so many pregnancy test that’s been negative! Aside from the spotting I’ve been cramping really bad,sore nipples and nauseated! Idk what’s going on I haven’t tested in about 4 days so idk!!! Thanks for reading

Hi! I'm sorry I'm not much help but didn't want to read and run! Did the spotting start before AF was due? Could be implantation spotting! If so, I'd wait 2-3 days and test again to see if HCG has risen! Have you been late before? xx

I've also had cramps (not bad like AF but sort of duller) and little bouts of nausea. I'm over two weeks late! Tmi I spotted when I was 4 days late & it got a bit heavier with red so I assumed it was AF but it only lasted an hour and then it was done. So confused!

Keep me updated if you do test xx

The spotting started after my missed period that’s why I’m confused..could this just be my af lol idk I never had this

The spotting started after my missed period that’s why I’m confused..could this just be my af lol idk I never had this

I don't think spotting is considered AF. I think it has to be red blood and also be heavy enough to soak a pad or tampon

Are you certain you ovulated this cycle? If not, you may not have ovulated and it could just be anovulatory bleeding. Or could be implantation, who knows haha. I'd test in a few days if AF doesnt show full force x

I don't think spotting is considered AF. I think it has to be red blood and also be heavy enough to soak a pad or tampon

Are you certain you ovulated this cycle? If not, you may not have ovulated and it could just be anovulatory bleeding. Or could be implantation, who knows haha. I'd test in a few days if AF doesnt show full force x

I’m not sure if I ovulated this cycle because I don’t track ovulation,so that could be it...the light pink spotting is now gone 🙄🙄🙄... I feel extremely nauseous... this cycle is so confusing

Do you track ovulation ? If not you could of ovulated/concieved late and only now implanting thus implantation bleeding and it takes a couple of days after that for a bfp x you never know x

Do you track ovulation ? If not you could of ovulated/concieved late and only now implanting thus implantation bleeding and it takes a couple of days after that for a bfp x you never know x

No I don’t track ovulation I really need to start lol...but so far I’m am only still spotting light pink this is like the 4th day and it never turned into a real af...I’m not cramping anymore so idk what’s going on! I’m still getting negative pregnancy test so who knows what’s going on!

No I don’t track ovulation I really need to start lol...but so far I’m am only still spotting light pink this is like the 4th day and it never turned into a real af...I’m not cramping anymore so idk what’s going on! I’m still getting negative pregnancy test so who knows what’s going on!

I am having similar issue, but I haven't tested. I have started to get brownish discharge when I wipe from today, and it is the day of my af. But I have never had my af starting this light. I think I am out this cycle. :cry:
Anyway enough about me, I am going to follow your update looney, gl to you!

I am having similar issue, but I haven't tested. I have started to get brownish discharge when I wipe from today, and it is the day of my af. But I have never had my af starting this light. I think I am out this cycle. :cry:

You’re not out until af truly show her face,I’m just sooo over this cycle that I’m ready to get my period and start trying again...I don’t like the waiting game,but this is all new to me!!!!

You’re not out until af truly show her face,I’m just sooo over this cycle that I’m ready to get my period and start trying again...I don’t like the waiting game,but this is all new to me!!!!

I am exactly the same! I am trying for our #1, totally new to this, and yes so done with this cycle, lol. I am going to call my doctor on Monday just to be sure whatever is happening with me is okay. Do you have any changes? For me af hasn't showed her face yet.

I am exactly the same! I am trying for our #1, totally new to this, and yes so done with this cycle, lol. I am going to call my doctor on Monday just to be sure whatever is happening with me is okay. Do you have any changes? For me af hasn't showed her face yet.

No Af haven’t showed yet,I’ve been spotting pink all day,one occasion it was bright red but that was it. I BD and spotted brown smh! I haven’t tested again but I go to the doctor monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->