So confused!!

WKennedy

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I are not ready to have a baby but we did have unprotected sex the week that I was ovulating and now I'm having some pregnancy symptoms but I have psyched myself out before so I just need other opinions. I was supposed to start my period today and so far I have had light cramping but no blood. My nipples are extremely sensitive to the touch but not my whole breast the bumps around my areolas are more prominent and I have had a little acid reflux and the fatigue seemed to kick in today and I got 7 hours of sleep last night. And I'm also feeling a bit dizzy. Should I blame pregnancy just yet?? Any advice is welcome.

My boyfriend and I are not ready to have a baby but we did have unprotected sex the week that I was ovulating and now I'm having some pregnancy symptoms but I have psyched myself out before so I just need other opinions. I was supposed to start my period today and so far I have had light cramping but no blood. My nipples are extremely sensitive to the touch but not my whole breast the bumps around my areolas are more prominent and I have had a little acid reflux and the fatigue seemed to kick in today and I got 7 hours of sleep last night. And I'm also feeling a bit dizzy. Should I blame pregnancy just yet?? Any advice is welcome.

Hi Kennedy :wave: No I wouldn't be worried at all yet, I seriously had it in my head that I was pregnant and I had every symptom you listed and it ended up showing, If its 1-2 weeks late definitely test. Our bodies are sooo strange. Keep us updated :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->