So confused!

ShakeItBaby1

Mommy to Riley Elizabeth
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I hope it is.

Today, I went to the store and I picked up 2 home pregnancy tests and a ovulation test. I took the 2 pregnancy tests which were both BFN. When I did the ovulation test, my test line was darker than my control line. Does this mean I'm ovulating, or getting ready to? I saw some posts with people asking if they were positive, so I didnt know if they're asking if they're going to ovulate or if they currently are.

Do you have a picture? I'm assuming you don't also temp. I habe ovulated late in my cycle (when af is due) but it's usually because of something major. I don't like using opks as hits, and in my experience the hcg has to be pretty high to make the opk positive. I will say my opks get pretty dark (not positive) np but near to it randomly through my lp but esp near my af. =\. I would trust the hpt but you are not out until af shows so FXed

What hpt and opk did you use?

https://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff466/xcaressmed0wn/Mobile%20Uploads/1223151943.jpg

This is the test. It's just a cheap one from the dollar store. I don't know what this means.

It's nearly positive but not quite in my opinion. I just noticed you are breastfeeding still, so that could explain a delayed O. It's hard to say what one opk means. Could be af is coming, you're getting close to starting an lh surge, or just coming back down from an lh surge.... Without any previous or additional temping or testing it's a tough call to make. What made you think to test? Any symptoms?

It's nearly positive but not quite in my opinion. I just noticed you are breastfeeding still, so that could explain a delayed O. It's hard to say what one opk means. Could be af is coming, you're getting close to starting an lh surge, or just coming back down from an lh surge.... Without any previous or additional temping or testing it's a tough call to make. What made you think to test? Any symptoms?

How can you tell if it's positive? And I just tested on a whim. I'm not trying not preventing ATM...

I bought this more out of curiousity than anything..my backs been hurting like when I was pregnant with dd.

The line should be as dark or darker than the test, and that test line is evvvvvver so slightly darker than the control. That's so rough though. I really wish I had a more definitive answer for you. Does your LO let you sleep through the night? You could start temping just to see what's up or just test again in a couple days.

The line should be as dark or darker than the test, and that test line is evvvvvver so slightly darker than the control. That's so rough though. I really wish I had a more definitive answer for you. Does your LO let you sleep through the night? You could start temping just to see what's up or just test again in a couple days.

I'm just trying to get an idea if this means I've already ovulated or if I'm getting ready to. I guess there's really no way to tell huh?

Unless it's a digital ovulation test it needs to be compared to previous ovulation tests to see if it is porky ice or coming down from a surge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->