So confused!

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
This was taken with fmu.

It is pretty obvious irl but it I don't know if it had enough colour or if it is in the right place, can someone help me please!?
DSC00326 (2).jpg

I see it, looks similar to my lines just now but mine aren't getting darker. I hope this is the start of your bfp! Good luck :) X

I did another one tonight and there is a very visible, purple line there

20160313_185507.jpg

I guess I'll do another one in the morning, I'm a week late today xx

Try a frer, honestly my cheapie in the same pot of pee was like that and the frer was a proper obvious bfp xx

I was getting 1-2 weeks on digi and a good FRER and almost nothing on the ICs. All from the same wee. If you can definitely try a different test like FRER.
Good luck

I did another one this morning so it's with fmu
145793937420439672218.jpg

All my cheap tests never got darker or only slightly darker and they started like yours. After 3 days I just did a frer and it was a nice dark positive. When I was even 5 weeks along I just wanted to use up my cheap tests and they were crap and a faint line! I freaked but then took a digi and it said pregnant 3+ so I just threw out mine and stopped testing lol. Good luck I hope it's a definite positive :)

Yeah they do, i have a thread in here showing progresson on them. They take longer to darken but mine nick the dye now before it reaches control line lol x

This is from today when I got home from work there is definite progression and dh can vouch for that lol. Why can't we just be happy with a line, I'm seriously obsessing and cannot resist testing lol
20160314_181135.jpg

once yoy can see it thats all that matters
Well done, whats ur due date?

Well if it's right, the 11th November, 3 days before my birthday! Fingers crossed it progresses and everything is OK this time.

What is your due date?

Looks like an early bfp to me! How many dpo are you? That looks like my 8/9 dpo tests!

This mornings fmu, darker again and there is the start of a line on my £1 shop tests so relieved it's not just the boots ones :)

20160315_065107.jpg

Thank you everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->