So confused ):

I wanted to do something similar with DS! I had to settle for waiting a few days for the digi and surprising DH in bed with the test when he woke up. He knew I was pregnant, but it didn't really "click" as real for him until he saw the words "PREGNANT" clearly written on a digital test! :lol: Men are silly.

I wanted to do something similar with DS! I had to settle for waiting a few days for the digi and surprising DH in bed with the test when he woke up. He knew I was pregnant, but it didn't really "click" as real for him until he saw the words "PREGNANT" clearly written on a digital test! :lol: Men are silly.

See, I already have a cute little box put together for him to announce this baby. I just need the digi to go with it 😂 With our first, I got so excited when I saw pregnant that I just ran out of the bathroom and showed it to him. I just want this time to be special :blush:

:lol: That is the cutest!

We'd had two losses, including a very traumatic MMC with what should have been twins, so when I got pregnant with DS, I ran out and showed DH right away! And I was totally guilty of basically the same thing with this latest. :haha:

I’m probably totally going to do the same thing this time. It’s so hard not to give it away! But I put a lot of work into his little box and I know he’ll love it, so I’m going to try my best!

On another night, I am ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED. I have no idea how I could NOT be pregnant at this point.

Getting very VERY nervous to test tomorrow! If it’s a BFN idk what i’ll do. ):

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get a nice second line in the morning!

:dust:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get a nice second line in the morning!

:dust:

Thank you! I really hope so! I know we haven’t been trying that long, but I’m the most impatient person ever. Lol

Tested this morning. AF due tomorrow. BFN. I don’t get it ):

Attachments

• AFFFFCB0-ADB1-470F-9D99-03497B784CE1.jpg
    AFFFFCB0-ADB1-470F-9D99-03497B784CE1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 26
Hoping you just ovulated late try! I'm hoping that's what it is for me too! Due tomorrow!

I see a super faint line on both. It's hard to see, but its there. And normally I have trouble seeing the faint lines.

I think I will test again tomorrow lol. Then if there’s nothing I will wait until Wednesday if AF still hasn’t arrived. Next Friday will be 14 days from the last possible day I could have conceived this cycle by some freak miracle, so I will know for sure by then. If nothing still that day then I will go to the doctor.
Th

Good luck try! I tested BFN today on an IC. Gonna hold off to Tuesday and get a frer if AF doesn't show up! Tuesday will be 13 days since I last dtd so I should know by then too!

CD 36. Still no AF. BFN again yesterday. Not testing again until Wednesday. Went back and looked at my posts from when I conceived with my son and I didn’t even get the teeniest tiniest faintest line until 15 DPO. So there is still hope. Even though it feels hopeless. Lol

I'm CD 34 in less than an hour. Keep having cramps but no AF so don't know what's going on. Have the worst headache and feel sick but I suffer from migraines so can't really say that's a symptom though my migraines are hormonal ones usually. So tired but been out all day. I'm gonna test tomorrow again and if nothing by Wednesday I'll get a frer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->