So confused ):

TryTryAgainn

Reaction score
Okay so yesterday was CD 29, and no AF in sight. Got a BFN this morning and I thought I had started my period so I ran to the restroom and all it was was a TON of creamy CM.😩 Good sign? Bad sign? I’m now thinking I may have ovulated on the 22nd/23rd so I’m definitely not out yet (especially since I likely didn’t implant until 12 DPO with my son). Just tired of hanging in limbo. My longest cycle since coming off BC was 33 days so If AF isn’t here by the end of the week, i’ll Test on Saturday. If that’s still BFN, then I don’t know what I’ll do.. ):

Lots of creamy CM is a good sign!

How's it going today?

Oh I hope so! As for today, I’m still having quite a bit of CM and just feeling over all “wet” down there. Hubby and I BD’ed earlier and my bb’s and nipples were so sore, I didn’t even want him to look at them!�� other than that I’ve just had some light cramping and I’m a little more tired. AF is still no where in sight, so I’m counting that as a win! I’ll probably cave and test Friday because I just can’t say no to those dang things!

When is/was AF due?

This is sounding really promising!

AF has been anywhere from 22 days to 33 days the past few months! Seeing as today is CD 31, I’m assuming she’ll be here Friday (if she comes). If I ovulated on the 22nd like I’m thinking, that’d make me 10 DPO today.
My question: is it possible to get a stark white BFN at 9 DPO and go on to get a positive? /:

Absolutely! Implantation can occur 6-12dpo, and it takes 2-4 days for hcg to rise to testable levels (sometimes longer).

GRRRR, this waiting game is just awful! I will be going to buy some FRER’s tomorrow to use Friday. Hopefully i’ll See a beautiful pink line by then!

Also, my stomach is so bloated right now that it hurts to touch! Oh the agony :sad2:

Good luck for testing with the FRER :)

Caved and tested at like 4 pm. No real hold, probably super diluted. I just HAD to do it 😂 I’m not sure I see anything but I feel like it’s there. I’m probably crazy, but whatever! I got my FRER’s to test with, I’m scared now so i’ll Probably wait until Saturday like the original plan! Lol

Attachments

• 95E80519-E12D-4AC3-A0AA-BFBE43B4FB14.jpg
    95E80519-E12D-4AC3-A0AA-BFBE43B4FB14.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 37CD0C49-4A8C-46C7-A96D-A44ABAC3F94D.jpg
    37CD0C49-4A8C-46C7-A96D-A44ABAC3F94D.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 10
I feel like something is on the invert?

I feel like something is on the invert?

That’s what I was thinking as well. Oh well, I just had to get it out of my system. I know I’m not out yet but it’d be nice if I could just know already!

The waiting is the worst part!

It really is! But I’ve been comparing my symptoms from my pregnancy with my son, and they’re super similar. I don’t want to get my hopes up, but it’s hard not to.

CD 33: still no AF. Woke up extra bloated today. Don’t want DH anywhere near me and he’s been all over me lol. Still having tons of CM, (TMI sorry) like sitting on the toilet and it just dripping out of me. My stomach is getting VERY sore, which was one of my big indicators with my son so if I can just make it through today I will definitely test tomorrow! :D I can’t wait

That sounds super promising!!! I know my abdomen has been super tender and sensitive since getting pregnant with this little bean, and the leukorrhea is totally normal! I can't wait for your next test!

:test: :test: :test:

That sounds super promising!!! I know my abdomen has been super tender and sensitive since getting pregnant with this little bean, and the leukorrhea is totally normal! I can't wait for your next test!

:test: :test: :test:

I want to test sooo bad but I’m making myself wait until morning. I’ll be 13 DPO tomorrow and I want to see a good line sooo bad. When you take the FRER’s do you pee on the stick? Or pee in the cup and dip? I know it says you can do both, but I always get so paranoid just peeing on the stick! Lol

When I do FRERs, I just pee on the stick, unless I'm also doing dip strips at the same time and happen to have a cup of wee available. :lol:

When I do FRERs, I just pee on the stick, unless I'm also doing dip strips at the same time and happen to have a cup of wee available. :lol:

In a perfect world I would like to take a FRER and a clear blue digi to surprise my husband in the morning since I haven’t told him anything yet and with tomorrow being Cinco de Mayo he’ll wonder why I’m not drinking. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->