So confused!!!

Rayofhope

Reaction score
So last night took 2 cheapie tests think they were called freedom, the first one came up with the weird line straight away so I did the second and that came up with a line also but so faint I wasn't sure so i went to Tesco and got 2 of their own brand one the 1st one I did last night wasn't helpful at all so I took the other one this am but appeared to be a bfn. Have a look and tell me if I'm going crazy please? Xx

20190222_195913.jpg 20190222_221743.jpg 20190223_094825.jpg

I see lines on the first pic but look to thin and far from control line but positive in the same place on both tests. Strange... those could be positive idk.
Wait a few days and test again. Gl.

Thank you!! So glad I'm not going crazy Haha as long as the witch doesn't show I'll be testing again mid week :)

I see it on the thin strip test. It's faint but there. Can't see much on the blue dye test tho but blue dye tests are not the best. I only got a v v v v faint positive at 10DPO on a blue dye test.
Try the first response tests there good.

Thanks ladies I'm gonna order some frers off Amazon now, been having some strange brown spotting and cramps please God let it be IB [-o<[-o< it's been a v long 5 and half years of ttc xx

Thanks ladies I'm gonna order some frers off Amazon now, been having some strange brown spotting and cramps please God let it be IB [-o<[-o< it's been a v long 5 and half years of ttc xx

Awwww bless you sweety 5 and a half years. I pray pray pray that this is it and you are pregnant and that u get a good BFP on ure FRER tests when they come. U so deserve this.
Keep us posted. Sending lots of hugs and luck and baby dust. When will the FRER ative?

Thank you sugar suggarhoney!! Frers say wont arrive till next week so I'm going on a hunt to local shops and pharmacies today lol so trying not to get my Hope's up too high although I kinda jus have that feeling that I am, i wish i could remember exactly how i felt on my first but that like 12 years ago now :-k just about remember last week hahaha I'll keep you posted :) xx

I hope this is it for you! I don't see much on the blue dyes, but for some reason I never really do.

Thank you sugar suggarhoney!! Frers say wont arrive till next week so I'm going on a hunt to local shops and pharmacies today lol so trying not to get my Hope's up too high although I kinda jus have that feeling that I am, i wish i could remember exactly how i felt on my first but that like 12 years ago now :-k just about remember last week hahaha I'll keep you posted :) xx

I know u forget everything hahahaha. Normoly if u have a gut feeling that u are then you are. I really thought I was out and wasn't pregnant even tho I was getting some odd symptoms. So when I got a BFP I nearly fainted in shock hahaha.
Some womon just know they are tho.
Hope u manage to find some better tests.
Keep us all posted.
Hugs hon:hug:

Hey hun. I just took one of those freedom tests and I swear I can see a vvvv faint line quite far away from the control line on mine too. Maybe it’s the norm for them?

Fingers crossed for you xxx

5D317102-C3D7-40D0-9825-04809A273C34.jpeg

Well I think I'm out, couldn't find any Frers in a 3 mile radius :/ got some accu something or other and all 3 I have taken today are bfn :(

20190225_193235.jpg 20190225_191902.jpg

Ure not out yet hon I got a bunch of BFNs on them tests. They only started getting positive a day b4 AF and even then they were faint. Ure not out yet.

Just checked my app and not due for 3 or 4 days I thought it was tomorrow... I had some bright red mixed in with the brown spotting today :( I've got a pre OP assessment on Wednesday so I'll test in the am before that if af hasn't arrived. I know I'm not out as of yet but today's tests have me feeling rather defeated ](*,) [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->