So disappointed :( missing parts

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
I'm so upset :(
OH and FIL are just putting up Rio's little tikes wooden kitchen for Christmas and the tap is missing!

I've contacted Amazon and they don't have it in stock and have said all they can do is put me down for a replacement when it comes back in stock which will be after Christmas.

This is one of Rio's main presents and now it's ruined, I could cry :(

Does anyone know if you can get replacement items from little tikes directly? Or will they only do that if I brought it directly from them?

I don't know what to do now. They offered me a refund so I could get a new one elsewhere and send theirs back but I only paid £120 for it and it's £165 everywhere else so I can't really do that now either.

So glad I didn't leave it til Xmas eve to put it up :(

Would Amazon let you keep the one you already have, and just send you the tap once they have a replacement. That way you can still give rio his main present, and he probably won't realise or be too bothered that the tap is missing for a while X

Would Amazon let you keep the one you already have, and just send you the tap once they have a replacement. That way you can still give rio his main present, and he probably won't realise or be too bothered that the tap is missing for a while X

They said I can keep this one until there's a replacement but they can't just sent a replacement part it'll be the whole thing and I'll then have to send the kitchen with the missing part back once I have the new one x

Yes send the kitchen back, but send the new one back, just take the parts out that you need. You wouldn't need to take yours down xx

Yes send the kitchen back, but send the new one back, just take the parts out that you need. You wouldn't need to take yours down xx

Oh of course that makes perfect sense! How silly of me I didn't think of that. Still gutted it's going to be incomplete for Xmas morning but I suppose LO doesn't know any different. X

Can you tell I've had to do that before?!?! He won't notice, and if he does just say that the elves (if it's from Santa) ran out of taps and they will be sending one by special delivery as soon as it's made!

It's silly that they won't do it that way, either way they'll still end up with a kitchen back to them that has a missing part!
I'd personally get them to send you an email as proof that you can keep that one still they get others in stock. Just incase they try to back out or something

Little tikes might send u one direct. Same thing happened us with a go kart we ordered from amazon germany. They cudnt send us part so they give us a partial refund. Kettlers rep sent us one free of charge

Ps we had to get a replacement worktop for same kitchen as it came damaged. Was few years ago now but i think we went threw them direct

We had a door missing from a wooden kitchen. We went direct to company. it was fairly easy to email the spare parts company. The only problem we had was they didnt send us any email or anything to say they recieved r request. But they just sent the replacemebt part to us. We were very surprised when it turned up.

Little tikes should be able to help, I've phoned them in the past when stickers were missing. You should find the number on the internet somewhere. Hope you get it sorted XX

Contact little tikes. We got DD1 a melissa and Doug shopping trolley (bought in store from argos) and the seat was missing so we emailed melissa and Doug and they sent a replacement for free.

We have the same kitchen. Opening mine tonight to check as we were just going to wait till Christmas eve. Hope you manage to sort it out x

Just wondering, how long did it take you to build. We are doing ours tonight as have no where to hide it. I've read four hours for some people!!!!

Just wondering, how long did it take you to build. We are doing ours tonight as have no where to hide it. I've read four hours for some people!!!!

OH and FIL did it, I took Rio out. It took them about 2 hours but there were 6 cups on the side in the kitchen when I got home so they clearly had 3 cuppa's each in between building! I'd read that too but they said it was quite straight forward. X

I'd contact Little Tikes. They'll likely be able to send just the piece you need, since technically their own manufacturing/packaging error, not Amazon's error. I've had great customer service luck in the past with getting replacement parts for the kids toys if they were missing or broken in the package.

OH and FIL did it, I took Rio out. It took them about 2 hours but there were 6 cups on the side in the kitchen when I got home so they clearly had 3 cuppa's each in between building! I'd read that too but they said it was quite straight forward. X

I'll put the kettle on then ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"